Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Pirelli Angel ST Sport Touring Rear Tire
- New generation of sport touring compound: maximum safety feeling on wet / cold conditions without compromising dry grip
- EMS (Extended Milage Sport) tires are tailored for the latest sport and supersport touring bikes
- The perfect tires for performance, style and comfort
- Creative and functional tread design
- Patented 0°steel belt radial structure and advanced compounding technology provides balanced behavior in the wet and dry
- Innovative tread design offers mileage while maintaining an appealing tread design
- Visual appearance of the tread changes in the first stage of tire life to reflect the double soul of the product
Note: E Spec tires are OE on Buell XB12T, BMW R1200R, R1200RT, R1200ST, F800ST K1200GT and Yamaha FJR1300 and is reinforced for heavier sport touring bikes.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 160/60ZR17||RevZilla Item #614011||MFR. Product #1868800||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 180/55ZR17||RevZilla Item #614012||MFR. Product #1868500||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 190/50ZR17||RevZilla Item #614037||MFR. Product #1868700||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 190/55ZR17||RevZilla Item #776118||MFR. Product #2068800||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
They have a lot of grip and good feedback on the road. They warm up quickly and behave very well even if cold. Could never catch a fault on them.
In wet conditions they perform very well. On track they perform well however they do not warm up as quickly and the grip has his limits in comparison with real sports/race tires.
Thread wear is very good, they don't square off and they last long (>90000 km with a rear tire).
Recommend this tire to anyone who rides his sportsbike/touring/naked on the streets and is looking for a tire with good mileage and good handling/grip charasteristics, even when riding hard.
Thus far everything seems to be holding up. Nothing is wearing oddly or falling off. I'm expecting it to last another few thousand miles.
All in all great tire, even better for the money.
4 months ago
Good value, good tread life, good wet grip and very good confidence in cornering and braking. I've run these on Fazer 1000 and my current Tiger 1050 and although I've tried others I keep coming back to the Angels.
Value is great so for example Shinko Advance lasts about 3,500 on my Tiger but the Angels last closer to 6000.
Really can't go wrong.
6 months ago
I ride a 2012 Ninja 650. It comes with stock Dunlop Roadsmart II tyres which have performed well but are on their last legs now. I was considering replacing them with the Pirelli Angel STs.
I have a separate set of Metzeler Sportec M5s which I use for the trackdays so this new set is strictly for street use with the usual Sunday Canyon riding thrown in. The Dunlops have performed well so far with good grip. My apprehension is that the Angel STs are a single compound tyre unlike the Dunlops which are dual compound.
What is your review of the Angel ST vis-a-vis the Dunlop Roadsmart IIs for street / sport-touring use?
My only experience so far have been the Dunlops so need to know how these fare against them.