RevZilla.com Security Measures and Hacker Testing
At RevZilla.com we take our commitment to site security very seriously. It is not only a commitment to the welfare of our company, but more importantly a commitment to ensuring that our customers identity, sensitive information and privacy are always protected. We will never sell your information.
We proactively monitor, test and retest our system hardware and software configurations to optimize stability and eliminate vulnerabilities to external intrusion.
RevZilla security measures include, but are not limited to:
- Port scanning
- SSL certificates
- Managed firewalls
- 24/7 hardware and software monitoring
- A fully staffed and secure network operations center
- Enterprise wide virus protection
- Data encryption
Use Credit Cards with Confidence
You can use your credit card at our website with confidence. We have partnered with Braintree Payment Solutions to offer safe and secure credit card transactions for our customers.
The Braintree Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.