Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Michelin Pilot Road 4 Trail Tires
Specifically designed for larger adventure bikes, the Michelin Pilot Road 4 Trail tires represent the latest iteration and next generation of Pilot Road evolution. Designed to deliver maximum safety in most conditions especially on wet roads and in particular when braking, Michelin's goal is to cover all riders in all conditions. Touting both enhanced safety and extended tire life, the Pilot Road 4 tires are a tangible illustration of Michelin’s Total Performance strategy of constantly and simultaneously improving tire performance characteristics across the range.
Superior wet-weather performance
- Michelin Pilot Road 4 tires stop shorter in the wet vs. the leading competitive sport touring tires and Michelin Pilot Road 3
Longest tread life in its class
- Up to 20% longer tread life than Michelin Pilot Road 3 tires
Dependable grip even in challenging conditions
- 2 Compound Technology with all new silica-charged rubber compounds for excellent grip from 23°F to 113°F
- New XST+ siping and enhanced tread patterns for optimum grip at all lean angles
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/70R19 60V||RevZilla Item #938353||MFR. Product #82596||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 110/80R19 59V||RevZilla Item #941752||MFR. Product #28756||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 150/70R17 69V||RevZilla Item #941750||MFR. Product #22015||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 170/60R17 72V||RevZilla Item #941751||MFR. Product #84987||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
In short, these tires are far more capable then my riding ability.
I was at a toss between these and the Anakee 3's. My riding is 95% street so one of the Gear Geeks recommended having the best possible traction on the street and take it a little slower on gravel/dirt etc. Glad I listened!!
They lasted a measly 2000 miles before the back was flat and the front was cupped. Yanked off those #####$%^ and slapped on these Michelins.
Wow-what great tires. Quiet and grip like mad. Just did a 3000 mile trip that came back via the NC mountain roads like 276 and Georgia 60. Grips like glue. I felt glued to the road. It's the most fun you can have out of the bedroom. These tires make the bike a super bike. They are however not great off road but that's the price you pay for on road tire perfection. I have 6000 miles on them now and they still look new. Rear is real round and front has no cupping at all. There may be other tires as good or better but I ain't found it yet and would get another set for sure.
Pros (10k miles on rear/ ~20k miles on front):
- High mileage tire for larger bikes
- Renowned for water and wet pavement handling
- Sturdy construction can handle low pressure riding
- Not meant for dual purpose riding (STREET ONLY)
- Tire cupping and center wear at higher miles
- Noticeable noise at higher mileage
They grip well in dry and wet and so far the wear is slight with no flat run down the middle. I ride a GS Adventure loaded with camping gear on trips and the weight does not effect the ride. Great set of tires Tires.
over 2 years ago
I don't think they would do as well in deep mud and/or sand. When I get the opportunity, will report back.
They soften up road irregularities and are fairly quiet on the highway.
I have about 500 miles on the PR4 Trails and some of that was in significant rain. I like these tires.
What is your suggestion? Thank you.
I wouldn't recommend these tires if you are trying anything beyond dry packed dirt as in forestry roads. If you plan to ride more than a little off road there are better tires for that.