Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Continental Escape Dual Sport Tire
The Continental Escape Dual Sport Tire delivers high performance for big bore, dual sport bikes on the road or off the beaten path.
- 70% on-road and 30% offroad
- Distinctive tread pattern designed mostly for high-performance, on-road use but can also be used for light offroad use
- Tread compound developed to work across a wide range of weather and road conditions
- Good wear characteristics when used for high-mileage touring
- Eligible for Continental's free 3 year roadside warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 90/90-21 54H TL||RevZilla Item #157710||MFR. Product #02486100000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 100/90-19 57H TL||RevZilla Item #1088635||MFR. Product #02086010000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Front / 90/90-21 54S TT||RevZilla Item #1088636||MFR. Product #02086100000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rear / 130/80-17 65H TL||RevZilla Item #157711||MFR. Product #02485910000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 120/90-17 64S TT||RevZilla Item #1088642||MFR. Product #02085900000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rear / 130/80-17 65S TT||RevZilla Item #1088643||MFR. Product #02085910000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rear / 140/80-17 69H TT||RevZilla Item #1088644||MFR. Product #02085920000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rear / 140/80-18 70H TT||RevZilla Item #1088645||MFR. Product #02000390000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
On a KLR650; the bike is better in the dirt than these tires but the tires are better on the street than the bike.
dry Asphalt: great
wet asphalt: untested
Dry dirt and gravel roads: good
After I realize the KLR was merely a trail bike and not an off-road bike I opted for more street oriented tire. These are an 80/20 tire.
I rode almost 2000 miles, Northern California to Death Valley, last week. At speeds 80+ they are smooth and quiet. On the twisties through HWY 178 they held beautifully. We ran into a 1.6 mile gravel road. With gravel up 2" deep I was able to go between 35 and 50 mph. Next time around I'll try the Mefos to try to get a tire closer matched to bikes capability but I have absolutely no regret purchasing these tire.