Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2018 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2019.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for help?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right gear for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Cardo Freecom 4 Single Headset
The Cardo Freecom 4 is an advanced bike-to-bike communication system. With the intuitive Smartset app, you can control your Cardo Freecom communicator from your iPhone or Android with some of the most seamless phone integration functionality the moto-world has seen in a Bluetooth headset.
- Full 4-way bike-to-bike conferencing at a range of up to 0.75miles (1.2km)
- Cardo Gateway for intercom with non-Cardo headsets
- 2 Bluetooth channels to connect with phone/GPS devices
- Click-to-link for spontaneous intercom conversations
- Phone features include make/receive/reject calls, speed dial, conference call with intercom
- Stereo Bluetooth (A2PD) for wireless music streaming with music sharing between rider and passenger
- Built-in FM radio with RDS and radio sharing
- Parallel audio streaming so music and GPS instructions continue during intercom calls
- Customizable voice control technology (VOX)
- Customizable speaker volume (through AGC) for different ambient noise levels
- Cardo Smartset app compatible with iOS and Android
- Customize setting and software updates through Cardo community
- Multilingual setting menu and voice announcements
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- Slim HD replaceable 40mm stereo speakers
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof
- Up to 13 hours talk time
- Bluetooth 4.1
Note: Pictured phone and handlebar mount sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Cardo Freecom 4 Headset||RevZilla Item #1190079||MFR. Product #FRC40002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Shame, It would be a great device if or when smart app works.
Freecom 4 function , Phone features include make/receive,wireless music streaming are the only function that work easy without Smart App.
The biggest problems
1. Application for Android - hard to point out what works. Each option does not work as it should, or it will succeed after 10 intercom or smartphone reset. Epic fail. You can not use it. Pairing, speed dialing, music sharing - nothing works OK.
2. Intercom call - it is OK but only if I am using 2 devices. When you get 3 intercoms (every one of them is Freecom 4) they start to have problems themselves. Divert calls between devices, truncate calls when one intercom disconnects (between others). It supports 5 - 6 resets of each intercom. After the connection you hear a loud noise (max. Loudness) followed by squealing, searching and barely understandable callers.
3. The declared range is at least 2x / 3x shorter.
4. Disconnecting calls from phones to bluetooth is standard.
5. Headphones have reversed stereo (!!!).
The right channel is left and left is right (you can easily balance). Cardo promised to send other handsets. It did not send but after a month promised to fix this problem with a firmware update. There is no update for 3-4 months.
It seems to me that I discovered this problem because the distributor was shocked. Of course, this is true of all three of my intercoms.
6. Using intercom for 2 devices is still bearable. For 3 it is a fun to play with.
It's not all, but the life of writing ...
Equipment is only for return. I do not know why Cardo sells such a shuffle - maybe they promised on some fairs a premiere, but after a few months waiting for the patch I have enough.
I exchanged with their support 12 emails and I have not received even one solution to a single problem except promising to update.
I do not recommend Cardo Freecom4.
When Freecom is connected to the Cardo Community web site for updates the web site crashes.
It was difficult to install, the features are nothing to write home about, and the sound quality for Bluetooth streaming was just awful. I tried to stream some music from my phone sitting at home and what I got was something reminiscent of dying batteries in a cassette player plus crackling. The male vocals all sounded deep like Barry White and the female vocals sounded masculine.
On top of the poor audio quality, the commands didn't work most of the time. "Tap twice for radio, hold for two seconds to turn off the radio" the quick-guide said. What happened instead was tap twice for radio and hold for two seconds to scan to the next station.
If you must have a Bluetooth headset in your helmet, save your money and shop Sena.