Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Sena 20S EVO Bluetooth Headset - Dual Pack
Sena 20 S EVO Bluetooth Headset Dual Pack
The 20S EVO Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System represents a level of refinement from the proven market leader, the Sena 20S. An integrated shark fin antenna strengthens the signal within the specified 1.2 mile range to enhance intercom stability.
Stay in contact by calling hands-free on your Bluetooth phone, rock out to your favorite riding jams in stereo or listen to voice instructions of GPS navigators by Bluetooth wirelessly, all the while having conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other riders.
The 20S EVO is a state-of-the-art motorcycle and powersports Bluetooth communication system. The unit provides a sleek and aerodynamic design that offers a versatile jog dial that maximizes the ease of use for riders.
The Sena 20S EVO features several industry firsts for the motorcycle Bluetooth communication headset market. Bluetooth 4.1 technology with dual Bluetooth communication modules increases the performance and reliability of the headset while also allowing for increased high definition audio quality. The advanced Audio Multitasking allows for a seamless blend of incoming and outgoing audio to create a mixed audio experience versus the traditional interruption based audio technology of other Bluetooth devices. The audio multitasking function creates the most close-to-natural audio sound while running multiple audio functions simultaneously and intelligently.
With the 20S EVO, users can call handsfree with their Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other riders.
Improvements over the 20S:
When the 20S was introduced, it was immediately recognized as the absolute best within the Bluetooth communication marketplace. It was extremely difficult to find faults, but Sena did recognize some areas to improve upon. The main new feature of the 20S EVO is the more powerful integrated antenna. It maintains the same 1.2 mile range as the 20S, but the signal is strengthened for even better clarity and less interference. This fixed-position, always-up antenna in addition to a revised microphone connection allows the 20S EVO to reset the bar on enhanced audio clarity.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Integrated shark fin antenna
- Industry first dual Bluetooth module communication system
- Audio Multitasking advanced audio management of intercom, phone, music and FM radio
- Advanced wind noise cancellation
- Versatile bike-to-bike conference intercom
- Intercom working distance up to 2 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Universal intercom - intercom with other brand headsets
- Built-in FM radio tuner with station scan and save function
- All-in-one helmet clamp kit
- HD crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Quick Bluetooth Pairing
- Intuitive voice prompts and commands
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Bluetooth protocol support: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP
- Remote control support
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind thanks to the two-year warranty
Bluetooth 4.1 and Dual Bluetooth:
- The 20S EVO is a second generation dual module Bluetooth communication system
- Dual Bluetooth modules allow for increased flexibility of functions, performance, and reliability
- Users can take advantage of simultaneous communication by running multiple applications (music, GPS, mobile phone, intercom) and seamlessly switching back and forth as needed
- Audio multitasking is a new feature that replaces the previous interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices
- Audio multitasking function creates the most close-to-natural audio sound while running multiple audio functions simultaneously and intelligently
- HD quality voice allows for communication with up to eight companions over a a distance up to 2 km or 1.2 miles
- Intercom group management enables users to manage intercom participants by group
- Intercom is universal, allowing it to function seamlessly with Sena Bluetooth communication devices as well as other Bluetooth communication headsets in the market (with future firmware upgrades)
- Advanced Noise Cancellation technology efficiently suppresses the wind noise from motorcycle riding without distorting original voice during intercom conversation
- Intuitive voice commands have been built into the 20S to ensure riders can maintain hands free control while riding
- Voice commands allow riders to operate functions such as intercom connections, mobile phone calls, music playback control and more
- Motion sensor feature allows the pairing of Bluetooth devices with a simple shake of the units
- NFC (Near Field Communication) allows users an instant setup process by dramatically decreasing the pairing time required for the phone and intercom
- All-in-one clamp allows for versatile helmet mounting systems for more flexible and easy to switch capabilities
- Dual microphone - one inside the helmet for intercom function and the other on the clamp for listening to environmental sound without taking off the helmet
- Dual microphone expands the use for the rider and continues to enhance their experience
- Includes both wired and boom-style microphones
- Earbud port built into each clamp mount
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Stand-by time: 10 days
- Dimensions (main module): 94.7mm x 48.3mm x 25.5mm (3.7 in x 1.9 in x 1.0 in)
- Speakers: driver unit 40mm x 6.5mm
- Boom microphone length: 190mm
- Wire length between speakers: 555mm
- Weight (main module): 60g (2.11 oz)
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in wide band Codec (HFP)
- Sample rate: max 16 kHz
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Radio on time: 8~10 hours
In the Box:
- 2 Sena 20S EVO Headset Main Unit
- 2 Universal Helmet Clamp
- 2 Wired Boom Microphone
- 2 Wired Microphone
- 2 Micro USB Power & Data Cable
- 2 2.5 to 3.5 mm Audio Cable
- 2 Cigarette Charger
- 2 Glued Surface Mounting Adapter
- 2 Rubber Pads
- 2 Speaker Pads
- 2 VELCRO® brand closures Pads for Speakers
- 2 VELCRO® brand closures Pad for Boom Microphone
- 2 VELCRO® brand closures Pad for Wired Microphone
- 2 Allen Wrench
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Sena 20S EVO Bluetooth Headset - Dual Pack||RevZilla Item #1217446||MFR. Product #20S-EVO-01D||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
We decided to save a little money an purchase the S20 Evo dual pack. The other advantage of the dual pack was that they come pre-paired for intercom
So far, these have worked flawlessly. While the 1.2 mile range seems optimistic, we had no issues keeping in contact in the HD intercom mode (reduced range) for as far away as we could see each other (probably .75 mile). Further, at interstate speeds with visors up, we could still hear and be heard clearly. Sound volume is adequate and sound quality is very good.
I paired the S20 Evo with my Samsung S8 and Tomtom Rider 400 and, unlike with my SRC, the S20 Evo, GPS, and phone played nicely together. Music through the phone, GPS announcements, and intercom worked simultaneously and with the right sound priority. With multiple sources, I occasionally had to increase the music volume, but otherwise no issues.
The Sena app for Android works well. My friend's Iphone app worked, but when he tried to change settings during one of our rides, he had issues with it connecting to the Sena.
I liked the integrated install of the SRC in my S3 Pro, but the buttons were never easy to "find" with gloves and the delay in finding a button was disconcerting, especially when off road. Moving from the flush buttons of the SRC to the job dial/button set up of the 20S Evo is definitely a step forward in ease of use, though the external mount isn't as sleek.
Install in the Schuberth S3 or S3 Pro requires making a decision between adhesive surface mount or clamp mount. Sena has videos for doing the surface mount (for the original S20) and the video clearly shows the compromise of using the clamp mount. My buddy and I chose the clamp mount and we are happy with the outcome even though the helmet collar does not fit fully flush.
4 months ago
There are so many different button combinations for the different commands you can do it can be hard to remember on the fly unless you have a great memory.
So I use the GPS on my phone and when I first got it I was keeping my phone in my pocket and it seemed it wasn't a great bluetooth connection (sounds quailty wasn't great and would just stop working all together), when I finally got a bike mount the sound quality was immensely improved. Also I highly recommend changing the settings (via the app on your phone) so that the gps comes through clearly when you're connected to another person over the intercom.
It works great for group intercoms (the connect in daisy chains so if person A and person B are connected and B is also connect to C... A and C can also hear each other through B)
Overall, once I got all the settings figured out, its well worth the money to me to be able to listen to music, have my gps talking to me AND be able to talk to my buddies all at the same time. Oh and of course be able to answer calls without having to pull over.
3 months ago
3 months ago
Throw in once more person, lets say Person A is connected to B and person B is connected to C. Well person B actually extends the distance person A and C can chat by being a middle man. Pretty slick actually because person A can be pretty far away from C as long as B is in the middle :D