Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Sena SMH10R Bluetooth Headset Dual Pack
The SMH10R is a Bluetooth 3.0 stereo headset with long-range Bluetooth intercom designed specifically for sportbike riders who prefer smaller form factor for maximizing their riding performance, yet maintaining rich features of Bluetooth intercom. With the SMH10R, you can call handsfree on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with other riders.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth and the advanced digital signal processing technology inherited from the SMH10, the SMH10R offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, its super thin and compact form factor contribute higher performance for sports bike riding and it makes the SMH10R a perfect companion of sports bike riders.
- Universal Intercom: Allows allows pairing to other brands of Bluetooth headsets
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Bluetooth intercom up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
- Ultra slim & feather light
- Four-way conference intercom
- Conference phone call with intercom participant
- Multipoint for mobile phone+GPS
- Voice prompts
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: Play, pause, track forward and track back
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
- Bluetooth handsfree for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigation
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Can be used while charging on road trip
- Individual volume control for each audio source
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind - thanks to the two-year warranty
- Talk time: 8 hours
- Stand-by time: 7 days
- Intercom working distance up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ 55°C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Dimensions: 70.7 mm x 36.6 mm x 15.5 mm (2.8 in x 1.4 in x 0.6 in)
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
- Advanced Noise Control: Improved wind and engine noise reduction
- Sidetone: Now you can hear yourself talk similar to a Goldwing or Harley Davidson intercom
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Noise cancellation
- Wind noise reduction
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
- Profiles: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- CE, FCC and IC Certificates
- 2 - Headset Main Units
- 2 - Speaker Sets
- 2 - Attachable Boom Microphones
- 2 - Wired Microphones
- 2 - Replaceable Battery Packs
- 2 - USB Power & Data Cables
- 2 - Cigarette Chargers
- User’s Guide
Please Note: Some of the above features require updating to the latest firmware version. The firmware is a free download from Sena Technologies.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Sena SMH10R Bluetooth Headset - Dual Pack||RevZilla Item #905903||MFR. Product #SMH10RD-01||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Pairing and using the device is as easy as following the clear written instructions. The prompts for different tasks are easily memorized.
There are two issues.
1. if your helmet isn't well insulated it will be difficult to hear yourself speak, and you may feel like you need to shout. the reality is the mic can pick you up fine and is very resistant to road and wind noise.
2. These particular headsets do not work well past line of sight in bluetooth mode. They would work fine if you were using your phone as your source of transmission, but the bluetooth itself has limited strength when the other rider goes out of sight. Once the devices disconnect because of this, they quickly reconnect when they are once again able to pair.
These issues by no means make this a bad product. For the price you will not find a better intercom option.
I would recommend this to anyone who is serious about riding and has friends they cruise with often.
Whether its pointing out a deer in road, a cop around the corner, or informing your wingman you need the restroom, this system is awesome for riders and passengers alike.
Music playback, while clear, does lack bass. It is much better than ear buds though, and you are still able to hear the sounds of traffic around you, and remain safely aware. i did not buy this system for the music capabilities, but they are decent enough.
The range is incredible (for a bluetooth device). It easily goes up to 800 feet or so (given good line of sight). I was still talking to her (albeit a bit crackly from the interference) even once she was out of sight.
I often use it to listen to music and receive phone calls while tethered to my phone. Keep in mind, though, that the audio quality isn't that great; but what can you expect when you're dealing with wind noise and engine noise? I would highly recommend getting the optional earplug adapter, or at least wear earplugs and crank up the volume. The highs tend to be very ear-piercing. With my own earbuds (Shure SE110's), the audio is almost perfect. Occasionally, though, the bluetooth connection with my phone will briefly go out of sync, or crackle, but that's usually only momentary. Once in a while it'll randomly pause, but that might be my phone's fault (it has many problems of it's own).
The microphone is also pretty good (I'm using the wired mic; I haven't tried the boom mic). From what I understand I sound pretty good, even at speed (especially with a chin curtain; still audible without). Once you hit about 65-70mph it can be a LITTLE hard to make out what I'm saying, but that will likely depend on the helmet and wind (I wear a Shoei RF1200).
It fits well in my helmet. I had to cut off the small rings surrounding each speaker to make them fit in the indents, but it hasn't affected performance, what I can tell. All the wires and connectors fit stuffed under the cheek pad, and it's easy to swap out the connector for the earbud connector and the speakers. One note about the velcro for the battery pack: it's very weak. I ended up supergluing the two velcro pieces together to mimic the double-stick tape the controller uses.
So far they are completely waterproof.
1) it was available now (i had been looking at the S20, but the date kept getting pushed back)
2) the price of the dual pack of S10 was equal to a single S20
3) the other reviews i read said it was amazing
4) if i didn't like it i could return it
I am so happy with this product. My girlfriend and I have taken a couple of trips (100+ miles) and were able to talk with each other perfectly. i have actually had to turn the unit down because the speakers are doing a great job.
Installation was not difficult, but it did take me about an hour to do both helmets. I have a modular helmet and she has a 3/4 with a face shield. I installed the wired mic on mine and the boom mic on hers.
I hear very little noise or interference. We have talked with each other, shared music off of a common phone (Galaxy S4), and i have even taken a phone call. The person on the other end of the line did NOT know that i was on my bike.
I ride a 2011 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic and this pair of devices works wonderfully. I would recommend this to any of my friends (if they were smart enough to wear helmets).
Charges easily via USB (I use by Blackberry charger, but any would work).
Syncs up with just a button push, and keeps working at a good distance. Makes riding together much much more pleasurable when we can talk.
The buttons aren't always easy to push with winter gloves, but they're easy enough to find.
Programming it isn't a huge challenge, but can be time-consuming to go through each menu, and each options, but that's a one-time setup.
When riding alone I pair it to my iPhone and can use Siri to listen to music, make calls, and use the GPS. Much better to hear everything than trying to see my phone or GPS in a holder when riding. I don't take my eyes off the road.
Go left here, slow down at this crossing and look for traffic, don't stop on top or you will fall over, stand up there could be hidden obstacles in the tall grass or stop I have fallen (so he does not get lost ahead). It adds confidence if I need to lead, he knows I will not out run him especially if he falls.
Having a compact unit that will not grab branches, is waterproof, and will not get broken after a spill was important. After 6 months all is good. The long term moisture resistance and if I will scrape off the head unit will continue to be tested over time. All I have exposed is the control module and I found a safer spot for the battery.
I used it for a trip down the Pacific Coast Highway with my girlfriend on the back of my bike. It was the first time we ever rode with an intercom, and we were very happy we did.
Install was a little tricky. It was a little difficult to tuck all the wires neatly into the helmet pads, and as a result we have to be careful when putting the helmets on/off.
Connectivity is quick and easy- set it up once and forget it. We just turn them on, wait a few seconds, then we're ready to ride and chat. Hooking it up to my iPhone was easy, and music streams with no problem. Phone calls are clear.
Battery life- we rode all day- ~8 hours- and didn't have any battery issues. For 90% of the riding we'd do, more than a few hours of talk time is sufficient.
Easy of use- the slim design of the buttons are not a problem. You do have to press them relatively hard, but most of the time, we're not even touching the headset.
Overall, this headset is a great addition to any riding group or couple, and it changes the riding experience for the better. It is so cool to be able to chat and talk about things when you're riding. I would definitely recommend.