Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Sena SPH10 Bluetooth Helmetless Headset Intercom
The SPH10 is a Bluetooth v3 Class 1 Stereo Headset with long-range Bluetooth Intercom designed specifically for outdoor sports activities. With the SPH10, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with your companions. Thanks to the latest Bluetooth v3 and the advanced digital processing technology, the SPH10 offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive button operations make the SPH10 a perfect companion for outdoor sports.
- Universal Intercom: Allows pairing to another brands of Bluetooth headsets
- Advanced Noise Control: Improved wind and engine noise reduction
- Sidetone: Now you can hear yourself talk similar to a Goldwing or Harley Davidson intercom
- Stable and secure fit for active condition
- Bluetooth Specification v3
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Bluetooth Intercom up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
- Multi-Pair Bluetooth intercom for 4 persons
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back
- Easy Headset Controls by versatile Jog Dial (Patent Pending)
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
- Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigations
- Durable, Sweat and Water resistant for active conditions
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Up to 10 hours talk time, 7 days stand-by time
- 2-year international warranty
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Noise cancellation
- Wind noise reduction
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
- Auxiliary audio-in connection via 3.5mm jack
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
- Profiles: Headset Profile, Hand-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 3
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Standby time: 7 days
- Intercom working distance up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
- Dimensions: 210 mm x 131 mm x 73 mm (8.3 in x 5.2 in x 2.9 in)
- Weight: 116 g (4.10 oz)
- SPH10 Bluetooth Headset/Intercom
- Boom Microphone
- Mini Microphone
- USB Power Cable
- Stereo Audio Cable
Please Note: Some of the above features require updating to the latest firmware version. The firmware is a free download from Sena Technologies.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Sena SPH10 Bluetooth Helmetless Headset Intercom||RevZilla Item #800361||MFR. Product #SPH10-10||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Music sound is ok not great and the listening part of a phone call was good. The boom mic pictured with the unit is not what you get in the box. The boom is much shorter and contributes to the problems I experienced. I could not get the mic around in front of my mouth so the call quality was not good.
The other issue was the bulk of the earpieces. They are so large that I had a hard time getting my helmet straps adjusted properly. Annoying, but I got around it.
On the up side it is a bluetooth set up that you can use with a half helmet, The unit is software upgradeable, and it is fairly easy to use.
I'm not giving up on it yet and will reach out to the company about the boom mic and check for any software updates.
I use it with an iPhone and a Zumo 220 GPS. It syncs up perfectly and works great.
over 3 years ago
One BIG drawback.....the plastic hoop that holds the two ear pieces together are prone to breaking right in the middle, especially when the user spreads the ear pieces apart to put the headset on. We broke one set, and had it replaced under warranty. We are now more careful when putting them on and taking them off, AND we have wrapped the hoop in electrical tape as suggested by a previous reviewer. So far so good. We love this set up and hope to have continued good luck
To hear each other and plan for stops ,, turns and hazards. The sound was
Great, wind Noise was greatly reduced. Other than the pressure on the ears;
they are were great. For me I needed a break after 2 hours. I cannot see journeying without them again!!!!
over 2 years ago
I would like to see some kind of adjustment to the headband to make it fit tighter against the back of my head. My ears begin to hurt after about two hours of wearing the headset. I wish someone would make an over the ear design with a boom mic.