Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Extended Holiday Returns
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Sena 20S EVO Bluetooth Headset
Sena 20 S EVO Bluetooth Headset
The 20S EVO Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System represents a level of refinement from the proven market leader, the Sena 20S. An integrated shark fin antenna strengthens the signal within the specified 1.2 mile range to enhance intercom stability.
Stay in contact by calling hands-free on your Bluetooth phone, rock out to your favorite riding jams in stereo or listen to voice instructions of GPS navigators by Bluetooth wirelessly, all the while having conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other riders.
The 20S EVO is a state-of-the-art motorcycle and powersports Bluetooth communication system. The unit provides a sleek and aerodynamic design that offers a versatile jog dial that maximizes the ease of use for riders.
The Sena 20S EVO features several industry firsts for the motorcycle Bluetooth communication headset market. Bluetooth 4.1 technology with dual Bluetooth communication modules increases the performance and reliability of the headset while also allowing for increased high definition audio quality. The advanced Audio Multitasking allows for a seamless blend of incoming and outgoing audio to create a mixed audio experience versus the traditional interruption based audio technology of other Bluetooth devices. The audio multitasking function creates the most close-to-natural audio sound while running multiple audio functions simultaneously and intelligently.
With the 20S EVO, users can call handsfree with their Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other riders.
Improvements over the 20S:
When the 20S was introduced, it was immediately recognized as the absolute best within the Bluetooth communication marketplace. It was extremely difficult to find faults, but Sena did recognize some areas to improve upon. The main new feature of the 20S EVO is the more powerful integrated antenna. It maintains the same 1.2 mile range as the 20S, but the signal is strengthened for even better clarity and less interference. This fixed-position, always-up antenna in addition to a revised microphone connection allows the 20S EVO to reset the bar on enhanced audio clarity.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Integrated shark fin antenna
- Industry first dual Bluetooth module communication system
- Audio Multitasking advanced audio management of intercom, phone, music and FM radio
- Advanced wind noise cancellation
- Versatile bike-to-bike conference intercom
- Intercom working distance up to 2 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Universal intercom - intercom with other brand headsets
- Built-in FM radio tuner with station scan and save function
- All-in-one helmet clamp kit
- HD crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Quick Bluetooth Pairing
- Intuitive voice prompts and commands
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Bluetooth protocol support: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP
- Remote control support
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind thanks to the two-year warranty
Bluetooth 4.1 and Dual Bluetooth:
- The 20S EVO is a second generation dual module Bluetooth communication system
- Dual Bluetooth modules allow for increased flexibility of functions, performance, and reliability
- Users can take advantage of simultaneous communication by running multiple applications (music, GPS, mobile phone, intercom) and seamlessly switching back and forth as needed
- Audio multitasking is a new feature that replaces the previous interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices
- Audio multitasking function creates the most close-to-natural audio sound while running multiple audio functions simultaneously and intelligently
- HD quality voice allows for communication with up to eight companions over a distance up to 2 km or 1.2 miles
- Intercom group management enables users to manage intercom participants by group
- Intercom is universal, allowing it to function seamlessly with Sena Bluetooth communication devices as well as other Bluetooth communication headsets in the market (with future firmware upgrades)
- Advanced Noise Cancellation technology efficiently suppresses the wind noise from motorcycle riding without distorting original voice during intercom conversation
- Intuitive voice commands have been built into the 20S to ensure riders can maintain hands free control while riding
- Voice commands allow riders to operate functions such as intercom connections, mobile phone calls, music playback control and more
- Motion sensor feature allows the pairing of Bluetooth devices with a simple shake of the units
- NFC (Near Field Communication) allows users an instant setup process by dramatically decreasing the pairing time required for the phone and intercom
- All-in-one clamp allows for versatile helmet mounting systems for more flexible and easy to switch capabilities
- Dual microphone - one inside the helmet for intercom function and the other on the clamp for listening to environmental sound without taking off the helmet
- Dual microphone expands the use for the rider and continues to enhance their experience
- Includes both wired and boom-style microphones
- Earbud port built into each clamp mount
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Stand-by time: 10 days
- Dimensions (main module): 94.7mm x 48.3mm x 25.5mm (3.7 in x 1.9 in x 1.0 in)
- Speakers: driver unit 40mm x 6.5mm
- Boom microphone length: 190mm
- Wire length between speakers: 555mm
- Weight (main module): 60g (2.11 oz)
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in wide band Codec (HFP)
- Sample rate: max 16 kHz
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Radio on time: 8~10 hours
In the Box:
- Sena 20S EVO headset main unit
- Universal helmet clamp
- Wired boom microphone
- Wired microphone
- Micro USB power and data cable
- 2.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable
- Cigarette charger
- Glued surface mounting adapter
- Rubber pads
- Speaker pads
- VELCRO® brand fastener pads for speakers
- VELCRO® brand fastener pad for boom microphone
- VELCRO® brand fastener pad for wired microphone
- Allen wrench
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Sena 20S EVO Bluetooth Headset||RevZilla Item #1217445||MFR. Product #20S-EVO-01||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
4 months ago
3 months ago
2 weeks ago
3 months ago