Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Sena SF2 Bluetooth Headset
Optimized for riding two-up, the SF2 features a built-in two-way intercom for establishing a crystal clear connection between a rider and passenger. This single unit kit includes everything you'd need to link up to your smart phone to enjoy its comforts like navigation, calls and tunes. The SF2 includes two different microphone options so it can be installed in just about any full face, open face or modular helmet.
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
- Speaker: driver unit 38mm – thickness 10mm
- Boom microphone length: 183 mm
- Module: 35 g (1.23 oz)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 800m (0.5 miles) in open terrain
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Advanced Noise Control
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 - 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
- SF2 headset main unit
- Clamp unit
- Wired boom microphone
- Boom microphone holder
- Microphone sponges
- Wired microphone
- USB power / data cable (micro USB)
- Glued surface mounting adapter
- Foam speaker covers
- Speaker pads
- Hook and loop fasteners for speakers and microphone(s)
- CE, FCC, IC
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Sena SF2 Bluetooth Headset||RevZilla Item #1317934||MFR. Product #SF2-01||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Let me start off by saying I love the 3 button system, it looks great, very easy to use, I notice 0 drag while riding, and I cannot feel the weight at all.
The problem with my SF2 at this point, is how quickly audio becomes distorted when using a medium-loud volume rising on the highway (~60-70mph). Many songs sound just disgusting at anything more than a soft volume, and I find it obnoxious as someone that really enjoys good audio devices.
If I only had $140, I would still look at the SF2, but I’ll be trying a 30k or the cardio slimtalk at some point in hopes that it sounds better at louder volumes. It’s a shame because the form factor, price, and appearance of the SF line are top notch, but it has quite literally one job, and it doesn’t do it well.
6 months ago