Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
REV'IT! Inca WSP Pants
The Inca GORE-TEX Windstopper® Softshell trousers feature panels made of GORE Windstopper® Softshell on the front and lower back, to ensure that the rider's lower body is effectively protected from the wind. The upper leg panels are water repellent, while the back of the legs are made of moisture-management materials. Developed for the most demanding enthusiasts to wear under any type of sports or touring trousers, the Inca WSP trousers are extremely lightweight and soft, with a superb fitting shape. Try them on.
- Outershell: WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell 3L 4-way stretch next to skin, COOLMAX®
- Waterproofing: water repellent and wind proof front panel
- Breathability: highly breathable
- Composition: 92% polyester, 5% elastane, 3% ePFTE
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Features: moisture wicking function, over lock seams, elastic at waistband and ankles
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #720605||MFR. Product #8700001133142||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #720809||MFR. Product #8700001133104||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #720810||MFR. Product #8700001133135||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #720811||MFR. Product #8700001133128||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #720812||MFR. Product #8700001133098||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #720813||MFR. Product #8700001133111||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
These do absurd odor after a couple days of riding, so you do need to wash these. I have since washed them twice and they still look new.
They are very comfortable, snug in the right places, and will fit great under jeans.
I would definitely buy these again should I need to. Value was rated as a "GOOD" because they are pricey. Maybe for less money I could have found a pair of wind/water resistant liners from a runners store. But since I don't exercise, I have no idea where I could have found one. Found lots online, but without trying them on first, I was hesitant to purchase them. Revzilla will not be seeing these again, as I'm definitely keeping them for future use.