Alpinestars Ride Tech V2 Summer Pants
Designed for warm weather riding and to prevent the build-up of heat and sweat, Alpinestars Ride Tech v2 Bottom Summer keeps you cool and comfortable under your suit and pants with the added benefit of aiding getting in and out of a suit.
- Fully body-mapped construction with Lycra® stretch Spandex at the knees with strategically positioned open mesh inserts for ventilation
- Purposely designed to work with Alpinestars’ leather suits and the ventilation systems of Alpine-stars pants for improved cooling and comfort
- Comfortable, moisture-wicking fiber aids all round body temperate control and performance in hot conditions
- Muscle supporting compression fit helps reduce fatigue
- Pre-curved legs and ergonomic flat lock seams for optimum levels of comfort.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Red / MD-LG||RevZilla Item #1841114||MFR. Product #4752621-13-M/L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Red / XS-SM||RevZilla Item #1841115||MFR. Product #4752621-13-XSS||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Red / XL-2XL||RevZilla Item #1841116||MFR. Product #4752621-13-XXL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Men's Base Layer Sizing
|Euro||Alpha||US Pant Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.