Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Dainese D-Core Saddle Pad Shorts
The Dainese D-Core Saddle Pad Shorts are engineered for riding comfort. With an integrated antishock gel pad that has been developed specifically to alleviate saddle discomfort and technical moisture wicking fabric, the D-Core Saddle Pad Shorts offer unsurpassed riding comfort.
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Ener-Dry fabric in bioceramic polyester
- Environmentally-friendly fiber and 100% recyclable
- Active moisture management
- Variable intensity Antishock Gel Pad studied for motorbike usage
- Seamless build for superior comfort
- Bacteriostatic, hypoallergenic and anti-odor
- Abrasion resistant, tear resistant and anti-pilling
- Made in Italy
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / XS-SM||RevZilla Item #1033305||MFR. Product #1915940604XS/S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / MD||RevZilla Item #1033306||MFR. Product #1915940604M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / LG||RevZilla Item #1033307||MFR. Product #1915940604L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / XL||RevZilla Item #1033308||MFR. Product #1915940604XL/X||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The padding is very comfortable. I prefer the padding here much more than other brands. The fabric of the short is pretty comfy as well. Very breathable. Shorts went on very easy. I ride a Panigale 959 so the extra padding does help with some of the heat, as well as wicks sweat away. The short is far from perfect and will not be usable for many riders. It works for me though very well. I can only recommend for like-shaped riders. I'm 6'1" 170 lbs with long skinny limbs.
1 year ago