Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Leatt Coolit Evaporative Cooling T-Shirt
Riders need to stay cool while riding. As your core temperature rises your body loses function and you can’t ride as well. The Coolit T-Shirt relies on the Hyperkewl material to absorb, store and release water over time. Worn next to the skin to, initially, keep you cool by the coolness of the water and later, by the evaporation process. Light, cool, inexpensive and effective. Now, go ride, even if it is hot.
- Feel up to 15- 20°F cooler
- Soak for a minimum of 2 minutes in cool water
- Recharge your t-shirt by re-soaking during the day
- Lasts 1-6 hours depending on weather conditions
- Cool yourself before you ride or while you ride
- Moisture cool wicking fabric to help keep rider cool
- Easy to wear zip-up design should be worn next to the skin, under all other gear
- Hyperkewl is made from a multifiber polymer embedded fabric
- Soak the t-shirt and throw it in the fridge to get an initial deep chill before you ride
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey / 2XS||RevZilla Item #869448||MFR. Product #0500030369||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / XS||RevZilla Item #869449||MFR. Product #0500030370||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / SM||RevZilla Item #869450||MFR. Product #0500030371||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / MD||RevZilla Item #869451||MFR. Product #0500030372||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #869452||MFR. Product #0500030373||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #869453||MFR. Product #0500030374||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 2XL||RevZilla Item #869454||MFR. Product #0500030375||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 3XL||RevZilla Item #869455||MFR. Product #0500030376||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
That's a big deal. I've spent days at the track where the mercury only hit the low 90s and it was definitely a distraction when on the bike.
I talked to some other riders who were using one of the more generic cooling vests that you wear over your base layer, and apparently those weren't very effective. Everyone took them off. The Leatt tee kept working for me, I think probably because it wears right against the skin.
Fit was slightly small lengthwise, but I think it needs to be tight by design. The zipper really helps getting in and out of it.
I found the best use in those extreme conditions to be soaking it for 5-15 minutes in lightly iced water -- just cold tap water wasn't good enough -- squeezing out only the minimum amount of extra water and putting it on as late as possible before going out.
Very cold at first but it created a gentle but noticeable cooling effect throughout the whole session or race. I re-soaked before each session. Might not recommend the ice water in less than scorching temps as maybe it could lower core temperature too much.
When hand-washing it after the races I noticed a small amount of abrasion to the cooling fabric, possibly from where my back protector strapped around my torso. I'll keep an eye on this.
In this environment it dries out pretty fast, about an hour, but easy enough to stop some where and soak it. My only slight complaint would be it seems a bit expensive.
1 year ago
1 year ago
10 months ago
Anything that touches it gets wet
I use it and like it in +30C temps