Oxford Bradwell Jacket
Slow-cooked in classic style, the Bradwell Jacket sources its waxed cotton from the historic British Millerain company. Construction, durability, fit and finish all descend from time honored traditions of making fine coats. A sewn pleat is employed across the back for freedom of movement while reaching for the handlebars. The jacket is triple stitched within key impact areas and double stitched elsewhere. A removable tartan liner provides insulation while an integrated waterproof liner keeps the elements at bay. This coat is built for the long haul.
- Premium British Millerain waxed cotton
- HUMAX waterproof, windproof and breathable fixed membrane
- Pleated pockets for expansion
- Rear box pleat for maneuverability and comfort
- Removable tartan thermal liner
- Adjustable belt
- Snap secured cuffs and collar
- Double and triple stitch detailing in key areas
- Storm flap
- Pocket for back protector (sold separately)
- CE-EN1621-1:2012 Level 1 elbow and shoulder protectors included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XL / Desert Sand||RevZilla Item #1276522||MFR. Product #TM160103XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Oxford Men's Jacket Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.