Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Bridgestone Battlax BT-016 Pro Rear Tires
The Bridgestone Battlax BT016 Pro Tires are ultra-high-performance radials designed to maximize the performance of all sport bikes on the road today.
- Multi-compound technology derived from MotoGP delivers the grip performance demanded in every aspect - braking, maximum side grip in cornering, and strong traction at the exit of a corner
- Front tire features dual compound (3LC) to provide grip in all riding modes
- Center compound offers linear handling while the shoulder compound secures high grip and solid contact feeling
- The front tire’s S-shaped grooves give optimal cornering force to improve stability, linear handling and bump absorption
- Groove location not across tread center area provides both wet performance and strong traction - high-speed durability is maximized
- Z speed rated
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 180/55ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #539509||MFR. Product #3061/003061||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 190/50ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #539510||MFR. Product #3044/003044||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 190/55ZR17 75W||RevZilla Item #539650||MFR. Product #3078/003078||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
-The wear is excellent 8,000miles+ with 5 track days
-Fantastic grip; only left me wanting more when I was moving into the front of the pack in the intermediate group.
-Price is awesome
-Grip in the rain is okay, did one track day in the rain and had to take it easy. Would exceed my expectations for wet commuting.
-Can get greasy on an extremely hot day at the track (not an issue for commuting)
Overall you can't go wrong with a set of BT-016's. Im a bridgestone fan for life.
As far as grip, I have never reached the limit of these tires. I'm sure a professional racer could tell the difference in traction but I am not at that level. In the 4,000 miles that have put on these tires, they have seen one track day and some slight canyon carving. I don't have any chicken strips on them so I have pushed them a little. Wet traction is also great. You will be surprised in how much grip these have in the rain. I daily ride rain or shine so that is important to me.
I recommend these tires to anyone who commutes and enjoys spirited riding. They are fine for track days and you don't have to worry about wearing out expensive track tires on the street, or worry about swapping tires for every track day. They are similar to the new S20's so do some comparison research before buying. I am totally satisfied with these tires and I hope to get about 4,000 more miles out of them. I have never gotten such good mileage out of tires that I can take to the track. I'm going to Laguna Seca next month on these tires with 4,000+ miles on them. That's how much I trust them.
My first set was SHOT at 5,500 miles, and was still doing great in the dry, and even in the damp, and I wouldn't have known to swap them out if I wasn't diligent about pre-ride inspections. I've had them on several supersports now, and they will probably be the only tires I run from here on out!