Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Dunlop Sportmax GPR300 Tires
The Dunlop Sportmax GPR-300 is a high-performance radial tire for sport bikes that don't want to compromise.
- Radial tire technology helps to provide enhanced grip in wet and dry conditions
- Optimized construction to enhance handling and responsiveness for street-going sport riding
- Advanced belt design and Jointless Band (JLB) rear tire construction utilizes a continuously wound belt for smooth performance and a consistent tire contact patch
- Aggressive sport-derived tread pattern for enhanced on-bike appearance
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 110/70R17 54H||RevZilla Item #1035046||MFR. Product #300F01||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W||RevZilla Item #1152494||MFR. Product #300F02/300F-02||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 140/70R17 66H||RevZilla Item #1035047||MFR. Product #300R02||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 150/60R17 66H||RevZilla Item #1035048||MFR. Product #300R03||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #1152495||MFR. Product #300R04/300R-04||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/50ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #1152496||MFR. Product #300R05/300R-05||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I get a much better feel now with minor adjustments and also in the corners. The thing I love most is that the sidewall angle is steeper than the stock IRC's, so you really just "fall" into the turns on just about any road. The result is a quicker, smoother turn, especially on sloping curves in the mountains or in rural areas.
Great tire; after about 2 months, I bought a 2nd set to keep for when I need to replace these ones.
1 year ago
4 months ago
The tire also wears down very well and didn't seem to square off too early. I didn't track my mileage on this tire but I feel like it lasted a long time considering the good performance of this tire. I haven't had much time in the wet to test it but I'm sure it will be fine.
This tire definitely delivers on the bang for the buck. I'll continue to use this tire on my R3. I'm I'd be interested in trying it on my F4i once my Q3's run out.
1 month ago
1 month ago