Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 Tires
Item: P326568 SKU:
Save $43.75 28%
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 Tires
The next evolution of the Hypersport S20, the Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 Tires have been totally redesigned, taking the already stellar performance of the S20 to a new level. Using Bridgestone's in-house UltimatEYE technology to measure and visualize the tire's contact patch and behavior at varying speeds, lean angles and conditions, the Hypersport S21 makes marked leaps in stability and high-speed performance. The three-compound construction rear tire is one of the first of its kind, increasing lean angle contact patch and delivering unrivaled performance in extreme conditions. Combined with a two-compound front tire, the Hypersport S21 boasts an entirely new profile for greater stability and a 36% improvement in mileage.
Whether you are a track day enthusiast or just need a tire to grip it and rip it through your favorite back roads, the Bidgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 Tires are designed to match the performance of the latest generation of super sport motorcycles.
- Dry grip and wear life significantly improved without sacrificing wet performance
- 3D cross grooves designed to optimize rigidity and improve contact with the road
- Dual compound front tire (3LC) with revised profile generates higher grip at lower lean angles
- Triple compound rear tire (5LC) with revised profile provides improved stability and durability
- New enhanced Micro-contact-patch compound (EMC) technology used for both front and rear shoulder compounds
- EMC increases grip potential and improves thermal stability to make sure the tire performance remains consistent as temps go up
- Tubeless (TL)
- (W) - rated for speeds up to 168+ MPH
- 120/70ZR17 E OE fitment for Honda CBR1000RR 2017
- 120/70ZR17 G OE fitment for Suzuki GSX-S750 2017
- 120/70ZR17 J OE fitment for Yamaha R6 2017
- 120/70ZR17 F OE fitment for Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX
- 120/70ZR17 M OE fitment for the Honda CB1000R
- 180/55ZR17 G OE fitment for Suzuki GSX-S750 2017
- 180/55ZR17 J OE fitment for Yamaha R6 2017
- 190/50ZR17 E OE fitment for Honda CBR1000RR 2017
- 190/55ZR17 F OE fitment for Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX
- 190/55ZR17 M OE fitment for the Honda CB1000R
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/60ZR17 55W||RevZilla Item #1088537||MFR. Product #5528||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W||RevZilla Item #1088538||MFR. Product #5482/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 130/70ZR16 61W||RevZilla Item #1088539||MFR. Product #5529||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 E||RevZilla Item #1199298||MFR. Product #7359||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 G||RevZilla Item #1199304||MFR. Product #7378||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 J||RevZilla Item #1199308||MFR. Product #7372||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 M||RevZilla Item #1302956||MFR. Product #9340||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 F||RevZilla Item #1302958||MFR. Product #9342||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 160/60ZR17 69W||RevZilla Item #1088540||MFR. Product #5531/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #1088541||MFR. Product #5485/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/50ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #1088542||MFR. Product #5486/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/55ZR17 75W||RevZilla Item #1088543||MFR. Product #5487/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 200/55ZR17 78W||RevZilla Item #1088544||MFR. Product #5532||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/50ZR17 E||RevZilla Item #1199299||MFR. Product #7360||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 G||RevZilla Item #1199305||MFR. Product #7380||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 J||RevZilla Item #1199309||MFR. Product #7375||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/55ZR17 M||RevZilla Item #1302957||MFR. Product #9341||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/55ZR17 F||RevZilla Item #1302959||MFR. Product #9343||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
6 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 6 Answers
Browse 11 questions Browse 11 questions and 35 answers
Why did you choose this?
best balance between track and street - very grippy and good wear
Ubaldo B on Jul 4, 2017
What are the differences between the 58W, E, G, and J models?
I see these tires with a letter following the s21, you don't happen to know what it stands for do You? There's Bridgestone S21-E S21-J and a S21-G
Will the e model which is for a cbr1000rr be compatible with my 2002 Rc51? or should i get the 58w?
BEST ANSWER: Your RC-51 should take a 120 70 17 front and a 190 50 17 rear.
What is the life expectancy of these tires?
BEST ANSWER: I got just under 5k miles before wear bars on BOTH tires, you will not get two rear tires out of one front tire. I also got a very feathered wear pattern on the front tire that I was not excited about...
I currently have S20 tires on my FZ10 the front is okay but the rear will need replacing soon is it possible to run an S21 rear
with an S20 front?
with an S20 front?
BEST ANSWER: Shouldn’t be a problem, since they are similar. But it’s always better to run the same models!
Do I need the G designated tire for my '08 Suzuki GSXR 750 or will the W be fine?