Speed And Strength Hot Head Jacket (Size M)
Speed and Strength Hot Head Jacket
The Hot Head Jacket from Speed and Strengths gives you copious levels of airflow to keep you cool and protection to keep you secure. Oversized panels of high tensile mesh occupy the torso, forearms, biceps and back. Fresh air enters, cools the rider and then easily escapes through the mesh back panel. Key impact areas forego the mesh for reinforced panels of nylon - adding abrasion resistance where it counts. If the skies decide to have mercy and relieve the tarmac that you just scorched, a removable waterproof rain liner is provided. Speed and Strength includes elbow and shoulder impact armor, and reflective trim at the rear and sleeves adds visibility for low-light conditions.
- High tensile nylon construction
- Mesh airflow panels at forearms, biceps, torso and back
- Removable waterproof liner
- Attack fit - tailored for 3/4 and sport riding positions
- Low profile collar with Lycra comfort lining
- Premium YKK zippers
- Front zippered handwarmer pockets
- Included shoulder and elbow armor
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
- Hook and loop adjustment at cuffs and hem
- Reflective accents on sleeves and back for nighttime riding
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1807490||MFR. Product #1101-0236-0157||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Speed & Strength Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Sleeve (in)||Waist (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.