Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shark Explore R Carbon Helmet
The Shark Explore-R Carbon Helmet is an adventure, on or off-road style helmet with an aggressive and light weight carbon shell. Based on Shark's new Vision shell, it has the widest field of view and most road-worthy comfort of any dual sport-style helmet. Featuring a removable and adjustable peak, drop-down sun visor and your choice of integrated dirt-style goggles or a traditional faceshield, the Explore-R Helmet has all the accouterments required of a helmet at home on both the dirt and the street.
- Carbon shell
- Helmet can be worn with either the peak and goggles or with a traditional faceshield - all of which are included!
- Integrated drop-down sun visor
- Adjustable and removable peak
- Removable dirtbike-style goggles
- Integrated goggles are attached to helmet shell
- Removable and interchangeable 3 piece liner
- Integrated neck gaiter which zips into its own pocket in the neckroll when not in use
- Neckroll is PVC free and features reﬂective material at rear
- Aggressive ventilation and massive airflow
- Two upper vents and 1 lower vents with optimized venturi effect
- ECE 2205 and DOT Certified
Note: Helmet may come with a micro lock or double D-ring chin strap
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black Carbon / XS||RevZilla Item #933091||MFR. Product #HE5900EDSKXS/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black Carbon / SM||RevZilla Item #933092||MFR. Product #HE5900EDSKS/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black Carbon / MD||RevZilla Item #933093||MFR. Product #HE5900EDSKM/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black Carbon / LG||RevZilla Item #933094||MFR. Product #HE5900EDSKL/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black Carbon / XL||RevZilla Item #933095||MFR. Product #HE5900EDSKXL/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Looking forward to some more details on this helmet and a video review.
I'm hoping there are plenty of inner and outer face-shield options available at launch and that the helmet is setup for a lightweight/stealthy comm. system.
Pity, because the White looks awesome and is safer on the road...
You can also use the goggles with the windshield attached (although not lowered) This may make some sense if you want to look Urban Commando cool during the day, and need the windshield at night, without taking it off etc.
The visibility without goggles is unbelievable. You literally have no helmet in your vision. It's like not wearing a helmet.
My SENA is much louder in the Shark. In fact hardly audible in the Arai.
That said, you can get Arai's in loads of colours including high vis and white. And there is nothing more comfortable on the head than the XD4. I don't have to unbend my ears when donning like on all my sharks. The Arai is also a quieter helmet for wind noise. I reckon it will be better for breathing as the jaw guard is further from your mouth.
I ended up getting this because I have Torque HD Goggles that were uncomfortable on the Arai. In testing I discovered how light this helmet is. I'm about to test it in the Himalayas
If the Vision-R has different cheek pads you'll be ok