Roland Sands Design Mia Women's Jacket
The RSD Mia Women's Jacket is meant for the biker looking to combine a classic asymmetrical leather jacket with the modern aesthetic of a hoodie. Buffalo leather and a waterproof hoodie complement the quilt stitch details. The Mia ships with Knox Microlock armor for the shoulders and elbows. Pop in an optional back protector and up your safety game. Aggressive styling and attitude signal not to mess with this motorcyclist because you'll end up MIA.
- Premium oiled buffalo leather 1.0mm-1.2mm
- Aggressive riding fit
- Shoulder zippered vents
- Cool core mesh liner with moisture wicking properties
- Rotated pre-curved sleeves
- Back gusset with zippered vents
- Quilt stitch accent at shoulder and back
- Waterproof interior device pocket
- 3 front zippered pockets
- Zippered cuffs
- Sleeve zippered pocket
- Side zipper waist adjustment
- Ships with CE approved Knox elbows and shoulder armor
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
- Removable and wearable waterproof soft shell hoody
- Elastic cuffs
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1313180||MFR. Product #0801-1282-0052||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Roland Sands Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Sleeve (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.