Sizing & Fit
Roland Sands Design Honcho Jacket
The RSD Honcho is the jacket version of a Trans Am with T-Tops. Its versatile dual purpose design and rugged construction makes it a force to be reckoned with.
- Water repellant denim body / “Blackstone” supple top grain cowhide (0.8mm-0.9mm thickness) zip off sleeves
- Performance riding fit with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, slight dropped back length, and relaxed collar opening
- Back flex gussets
- Denim style button front closure and chest patch pockets
- Zip close cuffs
- Adjustable waist tab
- Quilted satin poly lining
- Soft lined electronics security pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Indigo/Black||RevZilla Item #1007077||MFR. Product #0801-0230-3752||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
RSD Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Neck (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Measure the circumference of your neck, placing the measuring tape just under your larynx.
Sizing & Fit
2 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers