Sizing & Fit
Roland Sands Hefe Jacket
You'll feel like a boss in the RSD Hefe Jacket. Denim body with Matte Buffalo leather sleeves bring you the best of both worlds.
- Heavyweight DuPont™ Kevlar® / waxed denim construction
- Matte Buffalo leather 1.0mm - 1.1mm thickness sleeves
- Quilted satin poly mesh body lining and soft lined electronics security pocket
- Rotated precurved sleeves
- Center front rubberized shank snaps
- Front welt zippered pockets
- Adjustable waist tabs and zip close sleeve cuffs
- Back flex gussets
- Ships with CE approved level 1 elbow and shoulder armor
- Armor-ready back protector pocket (armor sold separately)
- Classic fit with pre-curved sleeves and rotated shoulders
Note: Color of jacket will lighten over time due to exposure to UV light.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1237783||MFR. Product #RD8358||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
RSD Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Neck (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Measure the circumference of your neck, placing the measuring tape just under your larynx.
Sizing & Fit
27 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 32 Answers