Roland Sands Cajon Women's Boots
Though the style originated much earlier for pure utility, the combat boot has been a fashionable staple since the 1980's when civilians first began purchasing them from army surplus shops. In the years since there have been thousands of iterations, yet the black leather combat boot remains timeless and RSD's Cajon boot is as classic as they come.
Constructed of durable cowhide leather and armed with a Hipora waterproof barrier and protective reinforcements, the Cajon Women's Boots transition effortlessly from the bike to your daily life. A subtle ankle reinforcement is the only visible detail that separates the Cajon boots from your casual collection. The boot's rigid arch and shank provide stability for your ride while custom RSD multi-density insoles cushion your feet throughout the day. With a look and feel this timeless, stepping into the Cajon Boots from RSD feels like stepping right into history.
- Genuine cowhide leather upper
- Oil resistant, slip resistant proven performance outsole
- Hipora waterproof barrier with gusseted tongue construction
- Comfortable RSD custom multi-density removable insole
- Rigid arch and shank
- Reinforced toe box, heel cup and sides
- 3M Scotchlite reflective detail
- Side zipper for easy access
- Waxed laces
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 7||RevZilla Item #1592198||MFR. Product #0810-1303-0007||AvailabilityOut of Stock|