REV'IT! Stratos GTX Gloves
The REVIT Stratos Gore-Tex Gloves don’t just elevate the standards for ergonomics and cold weather comfort - they take 'em into the stratosphere. Most notable of the standout features of these innovative winter gloves are the unique Seesoft 3D formed knuckle protectors and the convenient single-motion gauntlet closures. The REVIT Stratos Gloves use a steadfast Gore-Tex waterproof membrane, Thinsulate G insulation and a tri-fleece liner to keep your hands cozy. The goatskin palm of the REVIT Stratos Gloves use wraparound finger tips to minimize uncomfortable seams and joins with the polyamide textile to create a formidable, functional winter glove that won’t let you down.
- Outer Shell: goatskin drum-dyed with WR finish, PWR|shell 330D, flock PU, webbing
- Lining: Thinsulate G, tri-fleece liner
- Waterproofing: Gore-Tex membrane
- Breathability: Gore-Tex membrane
- outer shell 1: 100% goat leather 47%
- outer shell 2: 100% polyamide 45%
- lining: 100% polyester
- insulation: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% Gore-Tex membrane (ePTFE)
- Protection: Seesoft 3D knuckle, EVA foam at palm, fingers and thumb, PWR|shield knit at palm
- Visibility: laminated reflection at index finger
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: single motion closure system at cuff
- Features: elastic at wrist, visor wipe, regular cuff
REV'IT! Men's Glove Sizing
|Size||Hand Circumference (in)||Hand Length (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
With your dominant hand open and fingers extended, measure from the base of your palm where it meets your wrist, to the tip of your middle finger.