Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Extended Holiday Returns
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
REV'IT! Marryl EVO Women's Pants
REV'IT! Marryl EVO Women's Pants
The REV'IT! Marryl EVO Women's Pants are sleek and form fitting riding leathers for the sport and sport touring rider that wants to look fantastic while staying totally protected. Strategically positioned PWR shell stretch panels and engineered Busan cowhide provides a dynamic fit when in the saddle. CE rated SAS-TEC knee protectors and Tryonic hip protectors provide critical impact protection and a full connection zipper mates perfectly to REV'IT! leather jackets to create a full riding suit.
Note: We have found that the Marryl EVO Pants run large and recommend you go down 1 size.
- Outer shell: Busan cowhide, PWR shell 500D stretch, Lorica
- Composition outer shell: 80% leather, 19% polyamide, 1% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Sastec CE protection at knees
- TRYONIC Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01
- Safety stitching
- Safety seams
- Visibility: Reflection at lower legs and back
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist
- Hook and snap front closure
- Stretch lips at back and knees
- Stretch panels at waist and legs
- Short and long connection zipper
- Calf zippers
- Adjustable knee protector pockets
- Pockets: Slit pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 38||RevZilla Item #1008919||MFR. Product #FPL0300011-L38||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #1008920||MFR. Product #FPL0300011-L40||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 42||RevZilla Item #1008921||MFR. Product #FPL0300011-L42||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #1008922||MFR. Product #FPL0300011-L44||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #1008923||MFR. Product #FPL0300011-L46||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 40 (Tall)||RevZilla Item #1008930||MFR. Product #FPL0300013-L40||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 42 (Tall)||RevZilla Item #1008931||MFR. Product #FPL0300013-L42||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
What I love about them:
Stretch panels between the legs (helps to pass the squat test!)
Hip protection (gotta protect my assets)
Adjustable, solid knee guards
Strong stitching & quality hardware
Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme...
What I'm putting up with:
No back pockets, front pocket is a joke
It's been 90 degrees the last few days and they are HOT
Longer zipper up the legs would make booting up/taking everything off much easier
Rear leather is a little slippery on my seat
I wear a 42 Long, if I eat any more icecream I'll have to stoop down to a 44 Regular because 42 is the largest size they make in Long. Why? Tall girls like icecream too.
Overall verdict: Considering how many utter failures I've tried on and nearly bought in desperation, these are pretty much as good as it gets - which is to say, pretty great.
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
For reference, I am 5' 3'', 120lbs and size 36 fits me.
1 year ago
2. On the front, the textile and leather arrangement on the Marryl Evo and the Gear 2 pants look similar (except for more leather near the shins on the former). How do they differ? In the cut? If so, how?
3. The back of the older Marryl 2 looks very similar to the Gear 2 pants, with even the boot-cuts. How do they differ?
4. How does the new Marryl Evo differ in shape from the older Marryl 2, aside from perhaps the lack of pockets in the newer model?