Oxford Interstate Women's Leather Jacket
Item: P329991 SKU:
Save $119.98 40%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Oxford Women's Interstate Leather Jacket
A classic leather riding jacket made from the finest aniline cow hide.
- Runs small, select one size larger than you would typically wear
- Leather and technical 4 way stretch material outershell
- All seams are engineered to maximize garment performance with multiple hidden row stitching
- Made with top quality Coates thread
- Combinations of overlay and hidden extra layers of material in critical areas to improve garment performance
- Protectors fitted: CE shoulder, elbow
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
- 8” short zipper to connect to Boulevard pants or any Oxford textile pants
- 2 hand warmer and inner document pocket
- Internal smartphone touch screen pocket
- 100g insulation removable thermal quilted liner
- Reflective panel for maximum night-time visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 10||RevZilla Item #1095211||MFR. Product #LW10310||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 12||RevZilla Item #1095212||MFR. Product #LW10312||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 14||RevZilla Item #1095213||MFR. Product #LW10314||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 16||RevZilla Item #1095214||MFR. Product #LW10316||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Oxford Women's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Bust (in)||Natural Waist (in)||Hips (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 3 Answers