Sizing & Fit
Oxford Women's Bradwell Jacket
Slow-cooked in classic style, the Bradwell Jacket sources its waxed cotton from the historic British Millerain company. Construction, durability, fit and finish all descend from time honored traditions of making fine coats. A sewn pleat is employed across the back for freedom of movement while reaching for the handlebars. The jacket is triple stitched within key impact areas and double stitched elsewhere. A removable tartan liner provides insulation while an integrated waterproof liner keeps the elements at bay. This coat is built for the long haul.
- Premium British Millerain waxed cotton
- HUMAX waterproof, windproof and breathable fixed membrane
- Pleated pockets for expansion
- Rear box pleat for maneuverability and comfort
- Removable tartan thermal liner
- Adjustable belt
- Snap secured cuffs and collar
- Double and triple stitch detailing in key areas
- Storm flap
- Pocket for back protector (sold separately)
- CE-EN1621-1:2012 Level 1 elbow and shoulder protectors included
Note: Jacket may be labeled using UK sizing.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 10 / Oxblood Red||RevZilla Item #1289396||MFR. Product #TW16010414||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Oxford Women's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Bust (in)||Natural Waist (in)||Hips (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Sizing & Fit
3 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers