Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Olympia Switchback 2 Women's Jacket
Olympia Women's Switchback 2 Jacket
Modern styling combined with cutting edge design best describes Olympia’s ladies Switchback 2 jacket. Cut in a form flattering, hour glass shape, this style offers Olympia’s custom fit detailing plus major adjustability through the waist and hips. Equipped with their Two Layer Systems Design, a wind and waterproof liner jacket can be added or removed as temperature and weather conditions dictate.
Layer One - Consists of an authentic Cordura shell with ballistic nylon mesh panels to deliver maximum airflow with exceptional abrasion resistance. Two zippered side entry pockets and a interior chest zip pocket offer secure storage for personal items. 3M Scotchlite trim at the front, sides, and back ensure added visibility in low light situations.
Layer Two - Offers a sporty wind and waterproof, breathable liner jacket that can be worn both over or under the out shell for added comfort, function, and style.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 denier Cordura fabric with ballistic airflow mesh panels
- Waterproof / breathable over or under rain liner jacket
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows, and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at front, sides, and back
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Three zip storage pockets plus interior cell phone pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Pewter / XS||RevZilla Item #1000815||MFR. Product #WJ302P-XS||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Pewter / SM||RevZilla Item #1000816||MFR. Product #WJ302P-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Pewter / MD||RevZilla Item #1000817||MFR. Product #WJ302P-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Pewter / LG||RevZilla Item #1000818||MFR. Product #WJ302P-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Pewter / XL||RevZilla Item #1000819||MFR. Product #WJ302P-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Pewter / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1000820||MFR. Product #WJ302P-2XL||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Pewter / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1000821||MFR. Product #WJ302P-3XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style XS / Black/Neon Yellow||RevZilla Item #1000822||MFR. Product #WJ302Z-XS||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style SM / Black/Neon Yellow||RevZilla Item #1000823||MFR. Product #WJ302Z-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Black/Neon Yellow||RevZilla Item #1000824||MFR. Product #WJ302Z-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Black/Neon Yellow||RevZilla Item #1000825||MFR. Product #WJ302Z-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Black/Neon Yellow||RevZilla Item #1000826||MFR. Product #WJ302Z-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/Neon Yellow||RevZilla Item #1000827||MFR. Product #WJ302Z-2XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 3XL / Black/Neon Yellow||RevZilla Item #1000828||MFR. Product #WJ302Z-3XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XS / Pewter/Ivory||RevZilla Item #1000808||MFR. Product #WJ302I-XS||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style SM / Pewter/Ivory||RevZilla Item #1000809||MFR. Product #WJ302I-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Pewter/Ivory||RevZilla Item #1000810||MFR. Product #WJ302I-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Pewter/Ivory||RevZilla Item #1000811||MFR. Product #WJ302I-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Pewter/Ivory||RevZilla Item #1000812||MFR. Product #WJ302I-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Pewter/Ivory||RevZilla Item #1000813||MFR. Product #WJ302I-2XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL / Pewter/Ivory||RevZilla Item #1000814||MFR. Product #WJ302I-3XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I got the medium, I used the measurement chart offered by revzilla, I was between a medium and large and it suggests going with the smaller size, which I did, and It fits perfectly.
As for airflow, it is great, It's not gonna keep you from getting hot when the weather is unbearably hot as it is right now, but it keeps air moving, I don't get as sweaty, and overall it is a lighter jacket so I don't feel weighed down when it is suffocatingly hot outside.
I definitely recommend this product!
I like that this jacket (as with most Olympia stuff, I've found) is more American cut and true to size, I am 5'3" 135lbs and a small fit me great, although the arms are a bit snug if I have a thick sweater on underneath, but it's not uncomfortable.
I feel comfortable in this jacket knowing I have a lot of protection in the areas I need it most, and also can stay cool because of the mesh panels. Is it the most stylish jacket you can buy? No. Does it have a crap-ton of awesome features and is a really good, protective piece? YES.
1 year ago
You will not be disappointed with this jacket.
- The fit is great and the jacket has good air flow with the liner/rainproof layer removed.
- I like the liner/windbreaker option for inside and outside the jacket; helps to keep warm in the cool mornings and it's great to be able to remove it as the day warms up. Looking forward to having flexible layering options for our Minnesota weather.
Fit: for reference, I'm 5'3" and 115-118 lbs. I bought the extra small and it was the right way to go. I can wear a thin base layer and thin jacket with the liner inside the jacket. It's a bit snug, but if I needed more room, I figure I could put the liner on the outside. The adjustable waste straps and arm straps help customize sizing.
- The velcro on the arm straps keeps coming undone and scratchy bits are making the mesh on the front and sides of the jacket pill. I'm going to have to stitch them together or affix a snap to keep them from coming undone and mucking up the mesh.
- Aesthetics: I think the front design of the jacket is great, with curves to match the female frame, but the back has a very linear/rectangular design that doesn't match the front and isn't altogether flattering, imo. Not a functional problem, just seems like they should find a style and stick with it.
- He mentions this on the video, but I'll reiterate, the rainproof layer is black doesn't have any reflective piping, so if you wear it on the outside, you'll lose out on some visibility.
All in all, the cons are pretty minor in comparison to the pros for this jacket. I would definitely recommend the Switchback to a friend.
6 months ago
As a female who rides her own bike, I had a challenge in front of me. First off, the jackets available to women is very slim. When going into shops, there were jackets that were basically a joke. No protection and what someone considered style. I tried on a lot of men's jackets hoping to find something that would fit my body. Nothing. As a 5'4 138 pound athletic woman, I could not find a jacket. Thankful, RevZilla has great reviews that are true to the product. So that was the process, now the jacket.
The fit is great overall. It has a great hourglass cut. The ability to adjust and customize the fit to my body. It has body armor, which many women's jackets did not offer. However, the body armor in this jacket is very stiff and uncomfortable. I will be replacing it. I am also not pleased with the velcro on the jacket. It does not have good staying power. I am very pleased with the mesh breathability of this jacket and that it comes with a waterproof liner. The neck closure is also very comfortable.
Overall, I feel like this jacket was made for a woman who rides her own motorcycle. I feel safe, seen and comfortable.
6 months ago
10 months ago
over 2 years ago