Sizing & Fit
Olympia Women's Switchback 2 Jacket
Modern styling combined with cutting edge design best describes Olympia’s ladies Switchback 2 jacket. Cut in a form flattering, hour glass shape, this style offers Olympia’s custom fit detailing plus major adjustability through the waist and hips. Equipped with their Two Layer Systems Design, a wind and waterproof liner jacket can be added or removed as temperature and weather conditions dictate.
Layer One - Consists of an authentic Cordura shell with ballistic nylon mesh panels to deliver maximum airflow with exceptional abrasion resistance. Two zippered side entry pockets and a interior chest zip pocket offer secure storage for personal items. 3M Scotchlite trim at the front, sides, and back ensure added visibility in low light situations.
Layer Two - Offers a sporty wind and waterproof, breathable liner jacket that can be worn both over or under the out shell for added comfort, function, and style.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 denier Cordura fabric with ballistic airflow mesh panels
- Waterproof / breathable over or under rain liner jacket
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows, and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at front, sides, and back
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Three zip storage pockets plus interior cell phone pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style MD / Pewter/Ivory||RevZilla Item #1000810||MFR. Product #WJ302I-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Olympia Women's Jacket Sizing
|Alpha Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Dress Size||Height (in)||Weight|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
What size dress do you wear?
What is your weight?
Sizing & Fit
39 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 10 Answers