Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nolan N86 Helmet
The Nolan N86 is the new full-face helmet by Nolan characterized by its sporty, streamlined designed, compact volume, extensive standard equipment and close-fit comfort. The N86 is equipped with an inner sun visor (VPS), Pinlock anti-fog visor with silicone-sealed profile, removable/washable inner comfort padding, Microlock2 (patent pending) double lever retention system. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and a second aluminum toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
- Polycarbonate shell
- VPS (Vision Protection System) short dark shield mounted on the inside of the shell provides real eye protection when used independently from the clear shield
- Quick-release and multi-position anti-scratch shield accepts Pinlock antifog insert (included)
- Clear Pinlock faceshield and lens included
- Adjustable chin and top vents plus air flow rear extraction
- Removable and washable Clima Comfort interior lining and cheekpads with antibacterial treatment
- Microlock2 (patent pending) double lever retention system
- Ready for NCOM Communication System
- DOT Approved
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #907730||MFR. Product #N8R5270330037||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #907731||MFR. Product #N8R5270330035||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #907732||MFR. Product #N8R5270330032||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #907733||MFR. Product #N8R5270330031||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #907734||MFR. Product #N8R5270330036||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #907735||MFR. Product #N8R5270330038||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Flat Black / XS||RevZilla Item #907742||MFR. Product #N8R5270330107||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Flat Black / SM||RevZilla Item #907743||MFR. Product #N8R5270330105||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Flat Black / MD||RevZilla Item #907744||MFR. Product #N8R5270330102||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Flat Black / LG||RevZilla Item #907745||MFR. Product #N8R5270330101||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Flat Black / XL||RevZilla Item #907746||MFR. Product #N8R5270330106||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Flat Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #907747||MFR. Product #N8R5270330108||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Metallic White / XS||RevZilla Item #907736||MFR. Product #N8R5270330057||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Metallic White / SM||RevZilla Item #907737||MFR. Product #N8R5270330055||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Metallic White / MD||RevZilla Item #907738||MFR. Product #N8R5270330052||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Metallic White / LG||RevZilla Item #907739||MFR. Product #N8R5270330051||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Metallic White / XL||RevZilla Item #907740||MFR. Product #N8R5270330056||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Metallic White / 2XL||RevZilla Item #907741||MFR. Product #N8R5270330058||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Graphite / XS||RevZilla Item #907748||MFR. Product #N8R5270330147||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Graphite / SM||RevZilla Item #907749||MFR. Product #N8R5270330145||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Graphite / MD||RevZilla Item #907750||MFR. Product #N8R5270330142||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Graphite / LG||RevZilla Item #907751||MFR. Product #N8R5270330141||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Graphite / XL||RevZilla Item #907752||MFR. Product #N8R5270330146||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Graphite / 2XL||RevZilla Item #907753||MFR. Product #N8R5270330148||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Platinum Silver / XS||RevZilla Item #907724||MFR. Product #N8R5270330017||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Platinum Silver / SM||RevZilla Item #907725||MFR. Product #N8R5270330015||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Platinum Silver / MD||RevZilla Item #907726||MFR. Product #N8R5270330012||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Platinum Silver / LG||RevZilla Item #907727||MFR. Product #N8R5270330011||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Platinum Silver / XL||RevZilla Item #907728||MFR. Product #N8R5270330016||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Platinum Silver / 2XL||RevZilla Item #907729||MFR. Product #N8R5270330018||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This helmet is very nice, no regrets. Build quality is fantastic, it is quiet, has an internal tinted visor, the included pin-lock makes the outer visor almost impossible to fog. Graphite looks great.
1. The microlock chin strap is a bit short. Add a balaclava and it becomes very difficult to get on the first snap and uncomfortably tight.
2. The internal tinted visor does not cover enough of the field of vision - it is a little disorienting to have a section of my view tinted and 15-20% untinted.
3 The internal visor does not seem to be treated to prevent fogging.
I wear a size Medium in every helmet I have ever tried on. This helmet is the most snug Medium I have ever worn - it is not uncomfortable and there are no pressure points. I think that this is good because it will be perfect after some break-in time. But just FYI - it fits snug.
But the are some CONS:
1. The lower vent is useless from what I can tell. No matter if the slider is up or down I don’t feel much of anything.
2. While I may be off on this, the overall face shield seal seems like it could be better. The visor has very stiff detents so maybe I am not always closing it completely but it seems like some air is coming through along the top. Not huge amounts but a draft.
3. Nolan needs help with their manuals. The pictures are a poor quality and the English wording needs to be improved. What kind of manual is needed for a helmet you ask… Well the N86 has a cool feature where you remove a little area of the foam padding in the cheek pads in order to make it much easier to put your glasses on and off. The feature is great but the manual (and more so the pictures) were not helping much.
Overall I am very happy with this helmet and would not hesitate to buy or recommend a Nolan.
I would rate the helmet a 4.5 if that was possible.
Pinlock-equipped shield is the bomb! In the cool damp Pacific Northwet, fogging is a big issue. The helmet by itself doesn't provide enough ventilation (particularly in commuting traffic) to keep the shield clear, but with the Pinlock liner it's almost never an issue.
Shield seals well against the helmet, so unless I have to crack the shield open at stops (see above), I don't get rain drips/dribbles inside. Eye opening seems to fall in the right place for me, no issues with visibility.
I like the sun visor, although I wish it extended a bit lower. Doesn't shade my view of the gauges, which might be intentional, but I find the contrast between shaded road view and unshaded gauge view a bit annoying. Still better than no shade when it's needed, and easy to switch on/off when riding through a tunnel, under a cloud, etc.
Microlock fastener took a little getting used to, but I'm starting to like it slightly better than D-rings; quicker on/off.
Not the quietest helmet I've owned [that would be my old Shark S650], but I always wear earplugs when riding on a highway.
I don't notice the weight as being exceptionally heavy nor light.
The bottom edge of the helmet is not a flat plane, so beware when setting the helmet down (e.g., on your seat for 'just a moment'), as it is somewhat unstable in that position.
Overall a good helmet for a good price, and a great fit for me and my needs.
Important note: the drop down shade is actually reasonably dark, unlike some of the manufacturers with lightly tinted versions (I believe this is a complaint on HJC's, possibly others.)
Plus, I put the N-Com system inside & the sound is great.
Plus, I put the N-Com system inside & the sound is great.
Face shield and internal visor are the same (can use my tinted N85 shield with the N86).
Vents are bigger and look more aggressive, but didn't notice much difference while riding.
Fit, quality and finish seem the same.
N86 interior has a nice red/gray combination.
The new microlock seems sturdier.
N86 is a little lighter.
Both are great helmets, I'm extremely happy with them.
I have to say though... This is the best bang for the buck on any helmet I've every had. ;)