Out of Stock
Joe Rocket Speedmaster Jacket (46)
Item: P255807 SKU:
Save up to Save $71.60 20%
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Joe Rocket Speedmaster Jacket
A premium leather riding jacket, the Joe Rocket Speed Master Jacket provides maximum comfort with 6 points of adjustability and the Variable Flow ventilation system.
- Runs large, select one size smaller than the size chart suggests
- 1.2mm to 1.4mm drum-dyed top grain cowhide
- Titanium reinforced shoulders
- CE approved armor at the shoulders and elbows
- Removable spine pad with pocket for optional CE armor
- 6-point SureFit custom adjustment system with adjustable sleeves, wrists and waist
- Variable Flow ventilation system
- Injection molded shoulder vents
- Articulated back and elbow expansion panels
- Removable insulated vest liner
- Snap loops for attaching jacket to belt
- 8” zipper for pant attachment
- Reflective stripes
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stealth Black / 46||RevZilla Item #921890||MFR. Product #1430-1046||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Joe Rocket Men's Sport Leather Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
18 Customer Reviews
16 Questions & 18 Answers