Sizing & Fit
Icon Sanctuary Jacket
The Icon Sanctuary Jacket blurs the line when it comes to hot-weather performance. The lightweight mix of 1.2-1.4mm Brazilian cowhide leather, Dynax nylon and unit-fused mesh delivers outstanding protection while maintaining steady airflow to keep you nice and cool. When leather gets too hot and heavy for those 80+ degree days of rigorous riding, the Sanctuary will save your sweaty soul.
- Multiple panels of unit-fused mesh, chest perforations, and unique cuff venting to keep you running cooler, longer
- 1.2 - 1.4mm Brazilian leather used in all the primary impact zones
- Dynax nylon utilized in secondary tumble zones to provide coverage without unnecessary bulk
- Articulated flex zones in the shoulders and elbows
- D3O impact protection in the shoulders, elbows, and back
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stealth Black / SM||RevZilla Item #946210||MFR. Product #28102402||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Icon Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|
|SM||36 - 38||31|
|MD||38 - 40||32|
|LG||40 - 42||33|
|XL||42 - 44||34|
|2XL||46 - 48||35|
|3XL||48 - 50||36|
|4XL||52 - 54||37|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
66 Customer Reviews
34 Questions & 54 Answers