Sizing & Fit
Icon Airmada Rubatone Helmet
The Icon Airmada Rubatone Helmet is the natural evolution in Icon's helmet lineup. A middleweight that fights above its class, the Airmada has four shell sizes and 5 dual-density EPS liners sizes in the rider-preferred oval head form to provide a personalized fit like a well worn glove. The shield system has also been completely redesigned to give riders the best view of the road ahead. The new Rapid Release shield removal system allows you to change ICON Optics in a matter of seconds.
Note: The Airmada has a narrow fit interior. It offers more room from front to back but will have a tighter fit from side to side.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Recessed twin channel supervent with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-free ICON optics shield with PROLOCK shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in and riding situation
- Rapid-Release shield change system
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable, washable, HYDRADRY moisture-wicking interior
- Easy adjuster go-vent switch for superior air flow control
- Available in 4 shell sizes with an ICON exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort
- All World standard meets or exceeds the following – DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards. (Does not ship with SAI or SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black / XS||RevZilla Item #847757||MFR. Product #0101-5960||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Icon Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
1066 Customer Reviews
322 Questions & 624 Answers