Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Forcefield EX-K Harness Flite
Designed for extreme action, the Forcefield EX-K Harness is reinforced with DuPont™ Kevlar® thread for added strength and durability and features an open design system and multiple adjustment points for optimum flexibility and comfort. An easy to use cente front zipper, neck brace location point and class leading CE Level 2 back and chest armor combines to create the ultimate in upper body protection. The EX-K Harness is made with the high energy absorbing material Nitrex Evo, which is soft, flexible and comfortable to wear and 3D molds to the body shape in use as well as offering RPT (Repeat Performance Technology) for continued and consistent protection even after multiple impacts.
- CE Level 2 protection at back and chest
- Unique open system
- Neck brace compatible
- Kevlar® thread
- Vented for improved breathability
- Improved ergonomics and ease of use
- RPT (Repeat Performance Technology)
- Fully adjustable
- 3D molding
- Soft, flexible and comfortable
- Optional shoulder and elbow armor (sold separately)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM||RevZilla Item #1287088||MFR. Product #FF201123S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #1287089||MFR. Product #FF201124M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #1287090||MFR. Product #FF201125L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions
How does this back protection compare with the pro sub 4 (at 3.4N?) and the L2K one (4.4N?)? I know it's CE level 2, but really looking to understand the force rating as compared to the other forcefield back protectors. Thanks in advance.
I’m 6’0 165lbs what size would you suggest?
Is the waist belt impact-absorbing around the front/back?
Does it have tail bone coverage and protection?
Will this fit under a race suit?