Sizing & Fit
Forcefield Back Protector Pro L2K EVO
Some products are different. They have an edge over the competition, as with all the very best products, they evolve from a strong start, and develop into a true classic benchmark. Meet the Evo. The Forcefield Pro L2K Evo can trace its roots back 10 years. Over this time the product has become even more comfortable, lighter, more protective, stronger and we like to think better looking as well! If you want a back protector to excel in every department, the great value for money Pro L2K Evo is very hard to beat. With the latest re-style to bring it up to modern tastes, none of the original design brief has been lost-only improved. A sleek, slim, low profile breathable back protector that will keep you safe time and time again.
- Constructed using Kevlar thread for increased strength and durability
- Kevlar has 5 times the tensile strength of steel along with high cut and abrasion resistance and ensures the strongest back protector available just got stronger!
- Combined with NitrexEvo a unique high-tech triangular shock absorbing material the Forcefield Pro L2K Evo (Kevlar) back protector is designed to be soft, flexible and comfortable whilst still providing maximum impact protection and conforms to, and exceeds the CE test EN1621-2 (Level 2) the highest possible level
- NitrexEvo provides Repeat Performance Technology (RPT) to ensure that even after multiple impacts there is no loss of protective performance and molds to closely fit the contours of the riders back creating the ultimate in all day comfort
- The Pro L2K Evo is constructed in multiple layers that are stitched and perforated in such a way as to allow partial movement of the inner layers
- This movement has a dual purpose, to make the protector more comfortable by allowing it to mold to the body shape and to pump air through the multiple perforations to build up and ventilate between the layers when in use
- Breathable and lightweight
- Anatomically and ergonomically designed with 3d mold-ability
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps and double waist adjustment ensure a correct fit for different body shapes and sizes
- All-day comfort
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM||RevZilla Item #942000||MFR. Product #FF-1032-3S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #942001||MFR. Product #FF-1032-4M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #942002||MFR. Product #FF-1032-5L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Forcefield Pro L2K Evo Back Protector Sizing
|Size||Torso Length (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
While standing upright, measure the distance between your waist (typically at navel or top of the hip bone level) and the top of your shoulder, to the left or right of your spine.
Sizing & Fit
33 Customer Reviews
10 Questions & 26 Answers