Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$119.85 - $185.07
$175.95 - $271.95
Save $56.10 (32%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Dunlop Q3+ Plus Sportmax Tires
The groundbreaking Dunlop Q3+ boasts exciting refinements and improvements over the highly celebrated Q3, which has earned a reputation as one of the very best high performance track / street tires available - and quite possibly THE best in terms of performance per dollar.
In the “Plus” iteration of the Q3 - the only hypersport tire made in the U.S.A - Dunlop is touting an 80% redesign, with only the best features and the confidence inspiring character remaining untouched from the previous Q3.
Major updates come via new tech and a new center compound in the rear MT Multitread tire - resulting in both higher mileage and improved cornering performance. The Q3+ retains the corner-crushing CFT “Carbon Fiber Technology” sidewall reinforcement pioneered in the Q3 and features a very similar, steep, aggressive tread pattern.
The major trick up Dunlop’s sleeve for the Q3+ is especially exciting for riders looking to level up at the track - the Q3 Plus marks the inception of Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tire, allowing for greater latitude in choosing a new line mid-corner, while also providing remarkably linear, predictable steering. That means a wider margin for error so you can push yourself and your bike to new limits at the track.
- The all-new Q3+ offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track.
- Dunlop’s Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) employed in the Q3+ uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel. Aggressive Q3+ tread pattern uses minimal tread grooves that are long in length to enhance wet-weather performance
- Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tire allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
- MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the Q3+ rear tire uses a silica-infused, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for longer tread life, and special lateral grip compounds on the left and ride shoulders for outstanding grip.
- Only hypersport tire made in the U.S.A., the Q3+ was designed at Dunlop’s Buffalo, NY headquarters, and manufactured in the Buffalo plant on the same high-tech production equipment as Dunlop’s racing tires.
- Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds is the only motorcycle tire test facility of its kind in North America, and the Q3+ was tested extensively at Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds as well as several racetracks in the U.S.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/60ZR17 55W||RevZilla Item #1216325||MFR. Product #32SM89/45036351/310860||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W||RevZilla Item #1216326||MFR. Product #32SM90/45036891/310861||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 110/70ZR17 54W||RevZilla Item #1288330||MFR. Product #45036633||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 160/60ZR17 69W||RevZilla Item #1216327||MFR. Product #32SM94/45036196/310865||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #1216328||MFR. Product #32SM95/45036885/310866||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/50ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #1216329||MFR. Product #32SM96/45036411/310867||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/55ZR17 75W||RevZilla Item #1216330||MFR. Product #32SM97/45036098/310868||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 150/60ZR17 66W||RevZilla Item #1288331||MFR. Product #45036960||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
22 Customer Reviews
8 Questions & 10 Answers
Browse 9 questions Browse 9 questions and 24 answers
Why did you choose this?
Because all the fast guys swear by them.
Armin M on Sep 18, 2017
These tires give you performance that helps improves rider confidence that could potentially lead to better reaction time. They grip and roll over curve is just amazing i felt i could almost drag a knee up in the canyons lol. Dunlops only tires i put on my baby!!
D E on Sep 10, 2017
Any word if they are going to make a 200/55?
Can I mix tires??? I have a Q3 on the front of my ZX10R and I need to replace the Q3 on the back. I would be interested to try the new Q3+ though. Can I use a Q3 in front and a Q3+ in the back, or do I have to swap them both to Q3+. Mostly for track days. Thanks!!
BEST ANSWER: Yes, according to Dunlop, you can mix and match the Dunlop Q3 and Q3+. They are similar enough without causing an issue on mixing and matching, straight from the manufacturer itself. I personally just got done with a track day today (8/6/17) at Buttonwillow with a Q3+ on the front and a Q3 on the rear, and had a blast. Didn't notice any differences or issues. Enjoy!
Wats an average miles for these?
BEST ANSWER: Most I got out of a front 120/70-17 Q3+ is roughly 6,000 Miles. Center still had plenty. Sides were wore down.
Should we be taking tire advice from a guy with road rash!????? ;)
BEST ANSWER: Well, ya gotta figure that he certainly knows how far you can push it, right?
Where did the rebate go? Dunlop says its good til april 31st
BEST ANSWER: I heard April 15
Is the Q3+ front have better traction than Q3 front ?
BEST ANSWER: pretty much same tire. they changed the rear not that much the front !
Have you guys heard of anyone finding splits in their Dunlop q3+ tires after mounting and riding? I habe found 2 separate people in 2 separate areas purchased at 2 separate shops that have splits in their Dunlop q3+ tires after they were mounted and ridden. These were in the sidewall around both sides of the tires by the white strip and writing.
What is the tire pressure for track use on a 1k bike?