Dunlop Q3+ Plus Sportmax Tires
The groundbreaking Dunlop Q3+ boasts exciting refinements and improvements over the highly celebrated Q3, which has earned a reputation as one of the very best high performance track / street tires available - and quite possibly THE best in terms of performance per dollar.
In the “Plus” iteration of the Q3 - the only hypersport tire made in the U.S.A - Dunlop is touting an 80% redesign, with only the best features and the confidence inspiring character remaining untouched from the previous Q3.
Major updates come via new tech and a new center compound in the rear MT Multitread tire - resulting in both higher mileage and improved cornering performance. The Q3+ retains the corner-crushing CFT “Carbon Fiber Technology” sidewall reinforcement pioneered in the Q3 and features a very similar, steep, aggressive tread pattern.
The major trick up Dunlop’s sleeve for the Q3+ is especially exciting for riders looking to level up at the track - the Q3 Plus marks the inception of Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tire, allowing for greater latitude in choosing a new line mid-corner, while also providing remarkably linear, predictable steering. That means a wider margin for error so you can push yourself and your bike to new limits at the track.
- The all-new Q3+ offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track.
- Dunlop’s Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) employed in the Q3+ uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel. Aggressive Q3+ tread pattern uses minimal tread grooves that are long in length to enhance wet-weather performance
- Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tire allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
- MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the Q3+ rear tire uses a silica-infused, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for longer tread life, and special lateral grip compounds on the left and ride shoulders for outstanding grip.
- Only hypersport tire made in the U.S.A., the Q3+ was designed at Dunlop’s Buffalo, NY headquarters, and manufactured in the Buffalo plant on the same high-tech production equipment as Dunlop’s racing tires.
- Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds is the only motorcycle tire test facility of its kind in North America, and the Q3+ was tested extensively at Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds as well as several racetracks in the U.S.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/60ZR17 55W||RevZilla Item #1216325||MFR. Product #45036351/310860||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W||RevZilla Item #1216326||MFR. Product #45036891/310861||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 110/70ZR17 54W||RevZilla Item #1288330||MFR. Product #45036633||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 160/60ZR17 69W||RevZilla Item #1216327||MFR. Product #45036196/310865||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #1216328||MFR. Product #45036885/310866||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/50ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #1216329||MFR. Product #45036411/310867||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/55ZR17 75W||RevZilla Item #1216330||MFR. Product #45036098/310868||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 150/60ZR17 66W||RevZilla Item #1288331||MFR. Product #45036960||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 140/70R17 66W||RevZilla Item #1813421||MFR. Product #45036468||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
111 Customer Reviews
12 Questions & 20 Answers