Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dainese Manis D1 Back Protector
Ideal for road or track use, the Dainese Manis D1 Back Protector offers CE level 2 impact protection, articulated external plates and comfort padding.
- Back protector certified to CE - Cat. II - EN 1621.2/2014 (Level 2)
- Articulated external plates with controlled mobility, made of polypropylene with perforated and corrugated structure.
- Inner core in perforated Crash absorb
- Localized comfort padding
Ergonomics and Comfort:
Back protector with 4 degrees of freedom:
- 1 - Longitudinal stretch
- 2 - Longitudinal bending
- 3 - Torsion
- 4 - Lateral bending controlled by special tensioners
- External perforated plates
- Crash Absorb perforated absorption material
- Reduced contact area
Sizing is dependent on both torso length and chest circumference. Height is measured from your shoulders to your natural waist, which will determine which Type is necessary. Chest circumference is measured at the widest point around your chest, usually just under the arm pits.
Shoulder to waist length determines Type:
- Type 49 14.5"-16.5" (37cm-42cm)
- Type 55 15.75"-17.75" (40cm - 45cm)
- Type 59 16.9"-18.9" (43cm-48cm)
- Type 65 18.1"-20.1" (46cm-51cm)
Chest circumference determines Size:
- Size SM 35.8"-38.2" (91-97cm)
- Size MD 38.2"-40.5" (97-103cm)
- Size LG 40.5"-42.9" (103-109cm)
- Size XL 42.9"-45.3" (109-115cm)
- Adjustable and removable straps
- Adjustable lumbar strip with double Velcro
Note: Depending on size, Back Protector will have more or fewer segments than image shown.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Type 49 / SM||RevZilla Item #994992||MFR. Product #1876106001S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Type 49 / MD||RevZilla Item #994994||MFR. Product #1876106001M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 4-6 weeks of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Type 49 / LG||RevZilla Item #994996||MFR. Product #1876106001L||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Type 49 / XL||RevZilla Item #994998||MFR. Product #1876106001XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Type 55 / SM||RevZilla Item #995000||MFR. Product #1876107001S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Type 55 / MD||RevZilla Item #995002||MFR. Product #1876107001M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Type 55 / LG||RevZilla Item #995004||MFR. Product #1876107001L||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Type 55 / XL||RevZilla Item #995006||MFR. Product #1876107001XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Type 59 / SM||RevZilla Item #995008||MFR. Product #1876108001S||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Type 59 / MD||RevZilla Item #995010||MFR. Product #1876108001M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Type 59 / LG||RevZilla Item #995012||MFR. Product #1876108001L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Type 59 / XL||RevZilla Item #995014||MFR. Product #1876108001XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Type 65 / SM||RevZilla Item #995016||MFR. Product #1876109001S||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Type 65 / MD||RevZilla Item #995018||MFR. Product #1876109001M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Type 65 / LG||RevZilla Item #995020||MFR. Product #1876109001L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Type 65 / XL||RevZilla Item #995022||MFR. Product #1876109001XL||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Just buy it, it may save your life or serious injury and a totally comfortable and well made product.
over 2 years ago
You can remove the waist straps but not the shoulder harness.
I had read a review of someone mentioning the straps being bulky which worried me as I wanted it primarily to wear under a very tight fitting, aggressive suit. The straps are no issue at all!
It also looks bad-ass!
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
1 year ago
I have two issues that may overlap. Since there is only a stomach band and two straps that go over the shoulder there isn’t anything that holds it in place. When putting on a suit it slides up and I need a second person to shove it back down so my suit can slide over it.
Other than that I have no issues with it. It feels good under my suit and I feel confident in the protection it will provide in an accident.
10 months ago