Alpinestars Nucleon KR1 Cell Back Protector
The Alpinestars Nucleon KR1 Cell Back Protector uses Cell Technology for a lightweight back protector with plenty of flexibility. Add the KR1 underneath your race suit or whatever gear you're running for a full coverage back protector that straps to your body.
- Cell Technology back protector is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties
- Developed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all body sizes
- Extended lower back protector offers more protection to the rider
- Highly perforated for maximum breathability and ventilation
- Horizontal flexion grooves for an adaptive fit in different riding positions
- Adjustable and detachable elastic shoulder straps via a snap fit system for greater comfort
- Compatible with the Nucleon KR-C chest protector by removing the adjustable straps
- Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB tail bone protector for extended lower spine protection
- Height adjustable kidney belt featuring dual hook and loop closure system for easy, secure closure
- Soft Bio-Foam padded chassis for maximum comfort
- CE certified to EN 1621-2:2014 Level 2
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Red / LG||RevZilla Item #1726959||MFR. Product #6504520-009-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black/Red / MD||RevZilla Item #1726960||MFR. Product #6504520-009-M||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black/Red / SM||RevZilla Item #1726961||MFR. Product #6504520-009-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Red / XL||RevZilla Item #1726962||MFR. Product #6504520-009-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black/Red / XS||RevZilla Item #1726963||MFR. Product #6504520-009-XS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Men's Back Protector
|Euro Size||US Size||Alpha Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.