Alpinestars Nucleon KRR Cell Back Protector
The Cell Technology used in the Alpinestars Nucleon KR-r Cell Back Protector allows for flexibility and weight savings. Highly perforated material provides great breathability making it ideal to wear underneath an Alpinestars race suit or jacket with the corresponding snap-on system to hold the top of the armor in place.
- Level 2 CE-certified track and race back protector
- Developed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all body sizes
- The new Cell Technology back protector is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties
- Extended lower back protector offers more protection to the rider
- Highly perforated for maximum breathability and ventilation
- The ergonomically designed protector contours to the natural curve of the back ensuring an optimum fit while riding
- Horizontal flexion grooves for an adaptive fit in different riding positions
- Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB protector for extended lower spine protection
- Height adjustable kidney belt featuring dual hook and loop closure system for easy, secure closure
- Soft Bio-Foam padded chassis for maximum comfort
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Red / LG||RevZilla Item #1726954||MFR. Product #6505020-009-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black/Red / MD||RevZilla Item #1726955||MFR. Product #6505020-009-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Black/Red / SM||RevZilla Item #1726956||MFR. Product #6505020-009-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black/Red / XL||RevZilla Item #1726957||MFR. Product #6505020-009-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black/Red / XS||RevZilla Item #1726958||MFR. Product #6505020-009-XS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Men's Back Protector
|Euro Size||US Size||Alpha Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.