Bull-it SR6 Flex Women's Jeans Size 2 and 4)
Bull-it SR6 Flex Women's Riding Jeans
The Bull-it SR6 Flex Jean's for Women have a snug waist, hip and thigh, a straight leg with a slight boot cut. Jeans fit best when tucked inside of boots. SR6 refers to the amount of abrasion resistance. SR6=6.26 seconds of abrasion protection. Compare this with 1.4MM cowhide's 5.8 seconds of abrasion resistance, and you'll agree that the Bull-it SR6 Jeans set a higher standard. Add in a water repellent finish, and you'll find yourself reaching for the Bull-it SR6 Women's Jeans whenever you ride.
Note: Customers recommend going up one size from the size chart
- Cut: Stretch
- Rise: Mid
- 12.5oz denim 98% cotton/ 2% stretch
- Traditional 5 pocket design
- Embroidered blue and green back pocket design
- Black leather belt patch with embroidered Bull-it logo
- Covec sew in label in rear right hand pocket
- Brushed metal matte finish button and front pocket rivets
- Side and rear seam construction triple stitched
- Genuine YKK locking front zipper
- Inside waistband layer and Green co-ordinating mesh with Bull-it branded printing
- UV laminate protector inside
- Micro climate inside with 1mm of airflow using Covec structure and cool mesh liner, keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool in the summer.
- Covec thermal barrier inside prevents heat transfer from road friction
- 60% internal cover of Covec impact abrasion prevention layer
- Knee and hip armor pockets for optional CE approved protectors (sold separately)
- Water repellent finish
Note: Stitching on back pockets may differ from video. Jeans will ship with UK size tags. The conversion from US to UK sizing is +4. For example, if you order size US 6 jeans they may arrive with UK 10 size tags.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Bondi Blue / 4 US / 8 UK||RevZilla Item #1128639||Store Sku||MFR. Product #110805013108||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Bull-it Women's Pant Sizing
|US Size||UK Size||Waist||Fits Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Thigh (in)||Front Rise (in)||Back Rise (in)|
- Regular: 31 in
- Short: 29 in
- Long: 33 in
Note: Thigh, front rise and back rise sizing may differ between jean models. Use this size chart as guidance only.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.