Sizing & Fit
Bull-it SR4 Regular Jeans
The Bull-it SR4 Regular Riding Jeans have a regular fit with approximately 0.5" to 1" of flexibility at the waist. The SR4 series achieves an abrasion resistance that performs at 89.6% that of 1.4mm cowhide (5.2 seconds vs. 5.8 seconds) so you can have the approximate safety of leather with the style and comfort of denim. These straight leg jeans will fit inside or over a boot. Add in a water repellent and breathable silicone finish, and you'll find yourself reaching for the Bull-it SR4 Jeans whenever you ride.
- 12oz cotton denim
- Traditional 5 pocket design
- Black leather belt patch with embroidered Bull-it logo
- Covec sew in label in rear right hand pocket
- Brushed metal matte finish button and front pocket rivets
- Side and rear seam construction triple stitched
- Genuine YKK locking front zipper
- Inside waistband layer with Bull-it branded printing
- Covec thermal barrier inside – prevents heat transfer from road friction
- 50% internal cover of Covec impact abrasion prevention layer
- Knee and hip armor pockets for optional CE approved protectors (sold separately)
- Water repellent finish
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 40X30 / Ice Blue||RevZilla Item #1128257||MFR. Product #102404013040||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 40X32 / Ice Blue||RevZilla Item #1128267||MFR. Product #102404013240||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 42X32 / Ice Blue||RevZilla Item #1128268||MFR. Product #102404013242||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 38X34 / Ice Blue||RevZilla Item #1128276||MFR. Product #102404013438||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 46X34 / Ice Blue||RevZilla Item #1128280||MFR. Product #102404013446||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Bull-it Men's Pant Sizing
|Waist Size||Fits Waist(in)||Hips (in)||Thigh (in)||Front Rise (in)||Back Rise (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Sizing & Fit
74 Customer Reviews
7 Questions & 18 Answers