Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Answer Taiga Gloves
The Taiga Glove is the ultimate in cold weather offroad riding gloves. Often times, waterproof and insulated cold weather gloves are too bulky and do not allow for feel of the controls. The Taiga glove differs from most by balancing flexibility and insulation levels. Featuring an ultra thin palm pad, insulation and waterproofing, the Taiga Glove allows for excellent control feel in cold riding conditions.
- Pre-formed knuckle impact resistant pads
- DryAR™ windproof backhand and micro fleece palm for reduced bunching
- DryAR™ waterproof / breathable membrane insert
- Silicone printed palm and fingers for improved control feel
- Left thumb wiper blade for convenient goggle or shield cleaning
- Embossed neoprene fingers and cuff panels provide flexibility
- Elastic cuff with cinching strap helps to keep gloves sealed and secure
- Hook and Loop cuff closure assists in keeping the elements out
- Reflective transfers and printing for increased
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1234317||MFR. Product #470125||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1234318||MFR. Product #470126||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1234319||MFR. Product #470127||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1234320||MFR. Product #470128||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1234321||MFR. Product #470129||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Quite comfortable, with great flexibility, giving intimate feel of controls.
Touch pad on index finger works on my iPhone 6S.
Insulation is thin, and probably adequate for normal riders, but I have Raynaud’s syndrome and need heated gloves when it gets below 55 F or so. The couple times I was above 10,000 feet and the air was cold, so were my fingers. It hasn’t rained here in Utah since I got the gloves so I can’t say how waterproof they are.
My hands are bony and long: 8.25” around largest part and about 9” from wrist joint to tip of middle finger. I first bought size XL and the fingers were too short. I then bought size 2XL; the fingers are just right and the main part of the glove is still snug, offering good feel of the controls.
My riding buddy bought the XLs from me and he likes them but feels they are a bit small, since he usually buys size XL and they fit him right.
4 months ago