Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
6D ATS-1 Hi-Viz Helmet
In development for nearly 3 years, the ATS-1 is the first street helmet to incorporate ODS technology. The goal was to build the safest street helmet in the category while providing the rider with features superior to those found within the most premium helmets out there. Exceptional energy management capability was known and guaranteed, but engineering the shield, shell design, interior liner amenities, and air-flow management system, was a challenge that had to be completed without compromise. 6D thinks you will agree that the ATS-1 exceeded these goals with flying colors!
Exclusive ODS Air-Gap Ventilation System: The ATS-1 helmet incorporates an advanced air flow management system designed to provide adjustable air flow throughout the entire helmet. This air flow system aids in heat and moisture evacuation from within the helmet’s interior area providing a cooler and safer environment during extreme riding conditions. 4 adjustable intake ports channel fresh air into the helmet where it is managed by a network of 15 transfer ports and 5 exhaust ports to keep the air moving.
Proprietary Face Shield: Engineered to provide maximum functionality and ease of use, the face shield incorporates a lock-down lever that doubles to provide incremental ventilation when needed. 10 distinctive ratchet positions offer a setting for every riding possibility, and the articulating pivot ensures a snug fit to the shell when closed. Shield changes are easy and quick requiring no tools and the ATS-1 includes a clear 100% MAX VISION PINLOCK anti-fog insert. A beveled top edge improves laminar flow onto the helmet’s surface reducing buffeting and wind noise, while the shield’s flat surface accepts accessory tear-offs for race applications. All shields are treated for anti-scratch inside and out, provide UV protection, and distortion free vision. (Exceeds ANSI Z87 standards)
Comfort Liner: Removable and washable, the 6D ATS-1 comfort liner is as advanced as the helmet itself! Convertible for warm weather riding by simple removal of the rear neckroll cuff, the air flow characteristics can be significantly altered. High-tech fabrics mated to CAD designed internal padding provide superior comfort, noise suppression, and moisture dissipation. Recess pockets provide room for internal speaker installation. Available in multiple sizes for a customizable fit.
- Patented Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) Technology
- 3K Carbon Fiber Shell Layup - Advanced proprietary blend of aerospace carbon is remarkably strong, yet extremely light.
- 3 Shell Sizes - Optimizes the size and weight ratio of the helmet while ensuring great fit for all head sizes
- Aerodynamic CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamic) Aided Shell Design
- Air Intakes - Sculpted adjustable intakes direct air into the chin, brow, and crown regions of the helmet and are easily operated with gloves on
- Aerodynamic Wing - Advanced CAD design maximizes aerodynamic efficiency reducing drag, buffeting, and lift at higher speeds while simultaneously increasing negative air pressure under the wing to assist scavenging air out of the helmet
- Exhaust Vents - Optimally positioned top, side, and rear exhaust vents take advantage of the negative-pressure effects of air traveling over the helmet’s surface to aid internal air circulation. Exhaust vent covers reduce wind noise and increase the venturi effect
- Convertible Neckroll Cuff - Exposes the rear air-gap for maximum warm weather riding comfort
- Eyewear Compatible - Comfort liner accommodates most designs of glasses
- Integrated Speaker Pockets
- Articulating Pivot - Compact and efficient in design, provides 10 effective micro adjustments of the shield while also seating the shield securely against the eyeport trim to ensure a wind and rain-proof seal. Provides quick and easy shield changes with no tools required
- Locking Shield Lever - Securely locks the shield in the closed position, or cracks open for ventilation
- Rear Delta Vent - Aids heat transfer and comfort by scavenging air from within the helmet
- Adjustable Crown and Brow Intake Vents
- Internal Brow Vents - Pulls air across the inside of the shields’ surface to aid cooling and fogging dissipation
- Locking Shield Lever
- Pinlock Max Vision Included
- EPS Lined Chin Bar
- Removable / Washable Comfort Liner
- Internal Breath Guard
- Removable All-Weather Chin Cover
- Integrated Speaker Pockets
- Emergency Release Cheek Pads
- Exceeds ECE and DOT standards
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield only. SM/MD size features a Small outer shell with a Medium EPS liner to provide a smaller profile Medium sized helmet.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1246837||MFR. Product #30-0164||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style SM / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1246838||MFR. Product #30-0165||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MS / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1246839||MFR. Product #30-01655||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1246840||MFR. Product #30-0166||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LG / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1246841||MFR. Product #30-0167||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style XL / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1246842||MFR. Product #30-0168||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 2XL / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1246843||MFR. Product #30-0169||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I’ve worn Shoei size large helmets for more than 25 years and have always been concerned about what would happen to my brain in the event of an accident. When you look inside a Shoei helmet, there isn’t much there. So when the 6d came out with a hi-viz graphic, it was time to switch brands.
The fit for me was similar to Shoei, but to a much closer tolerance. The helmet goes on and fits like a prophylactic, which I will say feels safe and true to its purpose of providing protection. Ventilation and vision are excellent. The finish of the shell is excellent. The noise level behind a faring was reasonable. Where this helmet could use improvement is the fit of the mechanisms for the vents and visor. The visor works, but doesn’t have the same reassuring smoothness of ratcheting operation as a Shoei. The vents are easier to find and operate than Shoei, but again, the mechanical operation feels inadequate. On my first day, I clumsily operated the chin vent and it fell off while riding. I was able to retrieve it and saw that the tabs to hold and let it slide are not robust. Kind of like the way it feels when you operate it.
I imagine that compromises were made to bring this type of helmet to market at a certain price point. If improvements were made to the operating mechanisms, I would rate this helmet as outstanding.