Tour Master Transition 5 Jacket
Versatility is the name of the game with the Tour Master Transition 5 Jacket. Venting for hotter climates, Rainguard barrier when the skies open up, and a thermal liner for those chilly days and nights.
- Shell constructed using highly abrasion resistant 600 denier Carbolex polyester fabric, 1680 denier ballistic polyester in the elbows
- Pipeline venting with pinch vents provide ventilation when open and waterproof protection when closed
- 11 intake and exhaust vents for maximum air circulation
- Aqua-Barrier Under-The-Helmet hood to help eliminate seepage while riding
- Accordion stretch panels in the back and elbows for increased flexibility and comfort
- Phoslite reflective protection help increase nighttime visibility
- Microfiber lined collar and cuffs
- Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at forearm and bicep for a custom fit and to help secure elbow armor
- CE approved Armadillo armor in the elbow and shoulder, with revised foam back pad
- Waterproof, breathable Rainguard barrier
- Removable thermal liner
- Zippered chest map pocket, fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, internal pouch, mobile media pocket and dual zippered fanny pack
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine-tune the fit
- 8” jacket/pant zipper attachment with pant side included
- Waterproof front bellows cargo pockets
- Collar anchor
- Durable ESO two-way main zipper closure with dual wind flap
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1247013||MFR. Product #8777-0505-04||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Tour Master Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)||Arm - Tall (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.