Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Klim Kodiak Jacket
Klim Kodiak Jacket
Klim suggests the Kodiak Jacket takes its inspiration from the remote Alaskan island of the same name, but by our assessment, it has more in common with the Kodiak bears that inhabit the area.
Just as thick-skinned and suited for harsh climates, the Kodiak Jacket’s top of the line Gore-Tex Pro laminate construction shrugs off whatever your adventure pours on - thick brush, wind and weather, just as you’d expect from Klim.
What is atypical is the fit. Klim introduced a refined, trimmer fit to both the Kodiak Jacket and the corresponding pants, providing the same utility to riders seeking a svelte line and snug fit.
Temperature-stable D3O CE Level 2 Armor at the elbows, shoulders and back offers industry-leading protection suitable for bouncing off trailside trees but focusing on more serious asphalt spills - anything short of a bear attack.
Engineered with maximum protection and utility for the most hardcore touring riders and harshest conditions in the world, the Klim Kodiak Jacket was designed to be as unstoppable as you are.
Note: The Klim Kodiak Jacket has slimmer arms and torso. Please consult the size chart to ensure a proper fit.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry Gore-Tex performance shell
- Gore-Tex pro laminates are the most breathable, most durable motorsports shell construction available
- Perforated leather overlays on shoulders and elbows
- Tonally muted branding
- Black 3M Scotchlite industrial grade reflective materials on panels and trim for increased low-light visibility
- YKK zippers
- D3O CE Level 2 armor at shoulders and elbows included
- D3O CE Level 2 back protector included
- Siliconized spacer mesh front chest armor
- 2 chest, 2 forearm, 2 side and 2 bicep intake vents
- 2 vertical back exhaust vents
- Collar can snap back to allow for more ventilation
Cargo, Comfort and Support Systems:
- 7 external pockets (2 chest, 2 waist, SPOT pocket on left chest, ID/License pocket on left forearm, 1 water resistant napoleon)
- 4 internal pockets + one hidden interior passport pocket (2 zippered, 2 open stash, 1 hidden)
- Removable and adjustable kidney belt jacket-stabilizing support system
- VELCRO® brand wrist closures
- 4 sleeve adjustment straps
- Jacket-to-pant zipper integration system
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 48||RevZilla Item #1192622||MFR. Product #3721000048000||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 50||RevZilla Item #1192623||MFR. Product #3721000050000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 52||RevZilla Item #1192624||MFR. Product #3721000052000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 54||RevZilla Item #1192625||MFR. Product #3721000054000||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 56||RevZilla Item #1192626||MFR. Product #3721000056000||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 58||RevZilla Item #1192627||MFR. Product #3721000058000||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 50D||RevZilla Item #1192649||MFR. Product #3721000325000||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 52D||RevZilla Item #1192650||MFR. Product #3721000326000||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 54D||RevZilla Item #1192651||MFR. Product #3721000327000||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 56D||RevZilla Item #1192652||MFR. Product #3721000328000||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 58D||RevZilla Item #1192653||MFR. Product #3721000329000||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 48||RevZilla Item #1192628||MFR. Product #3721000048600||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 50||RevZilla Item #1192629||MFR. Product #3721000050600||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / 52||RevZilla Item #1192630||MFR. Product #3721000052600||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / 54||RevZilla Item #1192631||MFR. Product #3721000054600||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / 56||RevZilla Item #1192632||MFR. Product #3721000056600||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 58||RevZilla Item #1192633||MFR. Product #3721000058600||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 50D||RevZilla Item #1192654||MFR. Product #3721000325600||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 52D||RevZilla Item #1192655||MFR. Product #3721000326600||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / 54D||RevZilla Item #1192656||MFR. Product #3721000327600||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 56D||RevZilla Item #1192657||MFR. Product #3721000328600||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 58D||RevZilla Item #1192658||MFR. Product #3721000329600||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I've been interested in Klim gear in the past, but it never fit me. I'm much more of a Revit body shape, and the Slim stuff was always way too baggy. The Kodiak is totally different. It fits more like Revit or Dianese. The 52 jacket is perfect on me and has a lot of features. Also feels very robust. Maybe not as invisible a feeling as when wearing full leather, but full leather in 100F isn't particularly fun either.
I have yet to tour with it so we'll see later this spring. So far around town it is great. Very little to complain about and I'm picky. I will say the pants run pretty small. I usually would be a 50 or 52 but in the Kodiak I needed a 54.
The short story is if you want a highly functional 4-season setup and in the past went with Revit or Dianese because Klim didn't fit, you should consider the Kodiak. If however you are using Klim gear now and it fits you well, you likely will not fit the Kodiak unless you radically resize and then the proportions might not work well.
2016 R1200GS, Aeroflow sport windshield, Aerostich side wings
Personal size details: 5'9", 185 lbs., 46" chest, 36" waist, 34" sleeves, 17" neck, 30" inseam - in other words short and stocky.
Kodiak Jacket: size 58, T shirt, 1/4 zip fleece top, Darien pants, Held "Steve" gloves.
Overall fit very good except for sleeves being 2"+ too long. Room for layering a heated jacket or Darien windstopper jacket. Quality very high. Length is perfect for me unlike my Darien (too long).
Overall comfort for the day was very good. All vents closed most of day, collar snapped. No neck interference or discomfort. Will need a high collar or scarf to block cold.
It is difficult to operate the vent zippers while riding even with the thin Steve gloves.
The kidney belt adds to the jackets comfort and enhances riding posture. May be a bit warm in the middle of summer.
Didn't even notice the armor when riding. It all fell into place with little to no adjustment.
So far I like this jacket. I still don't know how well it will vent in 90 - 100 degree temps and I am assuming it will be waterproof when it rains. I will update this review when I have experienced those conditions.
This jacket has a good chance of replacing my trusty Darien. At $1000.00 it better! Time will tell.
9 months ago
I am 5' 11" and originally had purchased the Klim Badlands in a Medium. Had to return due to the sleeves being to short. Went with a size large which I wore for a couple years but there was just too much bulk in the mid section and I hated the collar. Decided to sell it and went with another jacket with a more European cut. Had for less than a year because it just felt too tight with minimal give anywhere. Decided to try the Kodiak Jacket and was not disappointed! The size is perfect! No bulk, but not restrictive. Quality is top notch which is expected with Klim gear. I love the collar and the ability to snap it open when it is warm out. When riding, feels like its not even on. I love the leather in the elbows and shoulders (nice look). I also like that is is short vs long in the torso so it does not ride up like the Badlands. The placement of the vent zippers is much easier to access.
6 months ago
At this price point, I expected the jacket to offer waterproof pockets. When I called Klim, they said that none of their jackets have waterproof pockets! This is ridiculous and totally opposite to what is being described in the Revzilla video.
I would not call this jacket waterproof and would not recommend this to anyone.
In terms of fit, it is slightly more boxy and not as European as the European brands are.
7 months ago
I am 6'2" tall, 40~41 chest, 36" arm(measured from neck), 26~27 sleeve(measured from shoulder). Size 52 fit me spot on at the core, and the arms were also accurate.
Thank you Klim for getting this right.
Note: please check the d30 pads, the back protector that came in the jacket i received came split right in half. Revzilla shipped me a new one immediately upon confirmation email.
3 months ago
3 months ago
No more compromise on fit for the not so fit.
No more feeling like a side show freak for wide but short.
WE HAVE LANDED!
It fits me like a glove (except for the forearms)
- It fits amazing while riding
- It looks good
- It feels like it protects like a Storm Troopers armor looks like it should protect you (Storm Trooper armor fails as they get beat up by a guy with a stick though).
- It is expensive.
- It is stiff. It is definitely not an 'on the bike and off the bike' jacket. It is not very comfortable off the bike
- Elbow armor is not adjustable, and apparently built for people with long forearms. For me to be able to bend my elbows the cuff has to come down to mid hand.
- I bought it sort of inspired from the guy from RevZilla's 'Living Off the Slab' videos. He recommends the Klim Latitude and the Inferno. But the Kodiak and the Inferno don't go together as well as I would have thought.
- I am wondering if I should have bought the Latitude.
- I have only thus far ridden in very mild temps (50 deg to 70 deg). So I don't know how it will handle extreme cold and extreme heat. I bought it for the extreme cold as the Scorpion Ascendant jacket was failing me in the low 40's and hight 30's.
But since I got this jacket the weather has become warmer, so I will have to wait and see.
2 months ago
4 months ago