Out of Stock
Schuberth SRC System For C3 Pro / E1 Helmets (XL - 3XL Helmets)
Item: P308210 SKU:
Save $65.80 20%
Rebate Available! View Details
Schuberth SRC System For C3 Pro / E1 Helmets
The Schuberth SRC for C3 Pro and E1 is a communication system which is integrated into the acoustic collar of the Schuberth C3 Pro and E1 Adventure Helmets. You can install it in your helmet in just a few minutes according to the plug & play principle, and it is connected to the antenna integrated into the C3 Pro and E1 as a standard feature.
- Intercom between rider and pillion passenger
- Bike-to-bike intercom (up to 1000m)
- Intercom conference mode for up to 9 bikers
- VOX voice control
- Mobile phone, MP3, GPS connection
- Automatic gain control
- Integrated VHF radio with RDS
Intercom: Up to four motorcyclists can communicate simultaneously with each other using the SRCSystem PRO. Under ideal conditions the range is up to 1000 metres.
- Range of up to 1000 metres depending on the terrain and visual contact
- 4way intercom conference circuit (full duplex)
- "1+8" intercom communication between up to 9 bikers
- Voice command: Voice recognition system for genuine handsfree operation
- ClicktoLink: Enables intercom calls to be established spontaneously with other SRCSystem users in the vicinity
- Intercom to mobile: When the intercom range is exceeded
Voice Control (VOX): Voicecontrolled connection setup, acceptance and rejection
- Dual hands-free profile for simultaneous connection of two mobile phones
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo reception from an iPhone or other smartphones
- Telephone conference between rider, pillion passenger and caller
- Abbreviated dialling (can be set individually)
Phone + GPS: The connection between a mobile phone with Bluetooth capability and the SRCSystem PRO is extremely simple to set up. Incoming calls can be accepted with a voice command and using the keys of the SRCSystem PRO. This also applies for navigation devices with Bluetooth capability. After the SRCSystem PRO has been connected to the GPS device, the rider can receive the voice instructions conveniently over the two earphones.
- Simple control possible by means of voice commands (VOX)
- Fully compatible with all leading Bluetooth navigation systems
MP3 & MusicSharing: Most commonly available MP3 players can be connected to the SRCSystem PRO via the multifunctional USB interface. If the MP3 device supports Bluetooth A2DP technology, no cable is required.
- Easy to connect thanks to USB
- Simple control using the SRCSystem PRO's control keys
- MusicSharing (via A2DP) enables the rider and pillion passenger to receive the same stereo music simultaneously
- Wireless stereo reception and remote control of compatible MP3 players (A2DP /AVRCP)
Automatic Gain Control (AGC): AGC technology automatically and constantly ensures optimum volume according to travelling speed and ambient noise (patented technology for individual adjustment)
- Sensitivity can be configured individually with the software supplied
VHF Radio: The integrated VHF radio now enables you to listen to your favourite station and important traffic announcements while you are travelling. The antenna which is already integrated into the C3 Pro & C3 Pro Women as a standard feature guarantees top quality reception at all times. Thanks to the RDS function the strongest signal for the selected frequency is always picked up, even at high speeds. You can store up to six radio stations.
- RDS function for automatic station adjustment
- User-defined programming possible with SRCS software
- Traffic news can be received while travelling
- Highspeed selection of the six strongest radio channels in the vicinity at the press of a button
- Automatic muting when navigation instructions or mobile phone calls are received
Software Update: Always keep up to date. The latest version of the SRCSystem PRO is always available to you as a download. If you register your SRCSystem PRO, you will be informed by email as soon as a software update is available.
Accessories & Technical Details:
- Gooseneck microphone included
- Up to 13 hours speaking time/1 week standby
- Two HD loudspeakers (3.5 mm jack)
- Waterproof and dust protected
- Range depends on terrain. Intercom operation requires other devices.
- Mobile phone and navigation operation only possible using Bluetooth compatible devices
- Microsoft Windows operating system is required.
- Minimum requirement: Windows XP / Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XL - 3XL Helmets||RevZilla Item #1046693||MFR. Product #9049100317||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
49 Customer Reviews
28 Questions & 26 Answers