Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Schuberth SRC System For C3 Pro / E1 Helmets
The Schuberth SRC for C3 Pro and E1 is a communication system which is integrated into the acoustic collar of the Schuberth C3 Pro and E1 Adventure Helmets. You can install it in your helmet in just a few minutes according to the plug & play principle, and it is connected to the antenna integrated into the C3 Pro and E1 as a standard feature.
- Intercom between rider and pillion passenger
- Bike-to-bike intercom (up to 1000m)
- Intercom conference mode for up to 9 bikers
- VOX voice control
- Mobile phone, MP3, GPS connection
- Automatic gain control
- Integrated VHF radio with RDS
Intercom: Up to four motorcyclists can communicate simultaneously with each other using the SRCSystem PRO. Under ideal conditions the range is up to 1000 metres.
- Range of up to 1000 metres depending on the terrain and visual contact
- 4way intercom conference circuit (full duplex)
- "1+8" intercom communication between up to 9 bikers
- Voice command: Voice recognition system for genuine handsfree operation
- ClicktoLink: Enables intercom calls to be established spontaneously with other SRCSystem users in the vicinity
- Intercom to mobile: When the intercom range is exceeded
Voice Control (VOX): Voicecontrolled connection setup, acceptance and rejection
- Dual hands-free profile for simultaneous connection of two mobile phones
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo reception from an iPhone or other smartphones
- Telephone conference between rider, pillion passenger and caller
- Abbreviated dialling (can be set individually)
Phone + GPS: The connection between a mobile phone with Bluetooth capability and the SRCSystem PRO is extremely simple to set up. Incoming calls can be accepted with a voice command and using the keys of the SRCSystem PRO. This also applies for navigation devices with Bluetooth capability. After the SRCSystem PRO has been connected to the GPS device, the rider can receive the voice instructions conveniently over the two earphones.
- Simple control possible by means of voice commands (VOX)
- Fully compatible with all leading Bluetooth navigation systems
MP3 & MusicSharing: Most commonly available MP3 players can be connected to the SRCSystem PRO via the multifunctional USB interface. If the MP3 device supports Bluetooth A2DP technology, no cable is required.
- Easy to connect thanks to USB
- Simple control using the SRCSystem PRO's control keys
- MusicSharing (via A2DP) enables the rider and pillion passenger to receive the same stereo music simultaneously
- Wireless stereo reception and remote control of compatible MP3 players (A2DP /AVRCP)
Automatic Gain Control (AGC): AGC technology automatically and constantly ensures optimum volume according to travelling speed and ambient noise (patented technology for individual adjustment)
- Sensitivity can be configured individually with the software supplied
VHF Radio: The integrated VHF radio now enables you to listen to your favourite station and important traffic announcements while you are travelling. The antenna which is already integrated into the C3 Pro & C3 Pro Women as a standard feature guarantees top quality reception at all times. Thanks to the RDS function the strongest signal for the selected frequency is always picked up, even at high speeds. You can store up to six radio stations.
- RDS function for automatic station adjustment
- User-defined programming possible with SRCS software
- Traffic news can be received while travelling
- Highspeed selection of the six strongest radio channels in the vicinity at the press of a button
- Automatic muting when navigation instructions or mobile phone calls are received
Software Update: Always keep up to date. The latest version of the SRCSystem PRO is always available to you as a download. If you register your SRCSystem PRO, you will be informed by email as soon as a software update is available.
Accessories & Technical Details:
- Gooseneck microphone included
- Up to 13 hours speaking time/1 week standby
- Two HD loudspeakers (3.5 mm jack)
- Waterproof and dust protected
- Range depends on terrain. Intercom operation requires other devices.
- Mobile phone and navigation operation only possible using Bluetooth compatible devices
- Microsoft Windows operating system is required.
- Minimum requirement: Windows XP / Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 2XS - LG Helmets & All Sizes C3W Pro||RevZilla Item #1046692||MFR. Product #9049100316||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL - 3XL Helmets||RevZilla Item #1046693||MFR. Product #9049100317||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
Shortly after my warranty expired I started having problems. I would intermittently lose power while riding thus dropping music or calls. Then, the unit stopped charging correctly. The red lights would come on when plugged in, but when I would check it after 10 minutes no lights would be on.
I researched the problem on the internet and found evidence that a large number of people were having the same problems. The problems were due to bad routing/ lack of protection of a ribbon cable inside the unit.
I started testing mine and sure enough, when I would plug it in and apply slight pressure to the neck roll near the controls the unit would lose power.
I ended up opening the system up to take a look and found a very fragile ribbon cable that was unprotected and excessively long causing the manufacture to crease it back on itself multiple time to reduce the length. Additionally, the cable had tight kinks in it where it inserted into the housings. I will attempt to fix it, we'll see how that goes.
As far as I'm concerned, Schuberth should recall and fix these issues on the affected units. When I pay over 400 bucks for something, I expect it to last for more than two years.
I have the SRC in C3 and was excited to get the new C3Pro along withe the new SRC Pro ... fitting it was striaght forward but after hours of trying, the only thing I could get it to do was Intercom with my other SRC. Music sharing does not work.
I called Cardo and got the preverbial, it's an OEM thing and we don't support, you need to deal with Schuberth and after being totally underwhelmd by the Schuberth support, the best they could come up with was that I had to buy two of the SRC Pro !!!
So, back it went ... I have ordered the Sena 20, which as a dual pack is less than the single SRC Pro ... I'm stuck with my original SRC, which works fine, will try Ebay.
Not sure how Schuberth feels comfortable with the lack luster under performance ... was expecting so much better !!
What has not changed is the style , which is still not glove friendly.
But what is worst is the level of the signal. I could not get a good connection unless I was very close to my partner that was using another Cardo G9. Even the radio signal is much worst than the previous version. I did check the antenna in my G3 helmet and it is working.
Schuberth need to fix that asap. I am moving back to the old version.
This is a VERY expensive unit compared to other systems out there, and it is horrible! I really don't understand why schuberth, being the awesome helmet company it is, would allow a system like this to run, without testing it extensively... I'm actually more disappointed in Schuberth than Scala... for allowing this...
button are very difficult to find/feel with leather gloves or even summer gloves. Winter gloves make it impossible.
The unit connects and disconnects from my phone frequently. Annoying. It does seem to connect solidly with the Garmin Zumo though. Overall, I am not a fan. About half the time I try to do something it ends up turning on the radio and then i struggle to turn it off.
my unique issue is that the buttons do not match the manual. instead, they match the manual for the older system. So, it is unclear to me (and Revzilla at this point) whether I have this system or just the box for this system with an old system in it). Honestly, even if they gave me the newer one it would not solve the horrible button issues. But, right now I am teetering on the edge of feeling like I got screwed by getting the wrong devices AND have lousy buttons.I may go Sena 10u
- I lose connectivity to my wife's (Same product) headset frequently
- I struggle to get an initial connection to my wifes headset
- When I want a permanent connection to my wife's headset (always on), it's really difficult to achieve at times.
- When I switch between Bluetooth music and conversing with my wife a few times, the headsets get confused and go pretty much stop working altogether.
The product really has potential, I just think these devices need better coding and software testing.
Sound quality is decent.
Features: typical of other Bluetooth modules on the market.
Ease of use: Same as others. The mobile app is a must to download if you want simple operation. And using the computer software for setup. Recommended, carry the manual with you if you need to make changes on the road.
over 2 years ago