Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Schuberth SRC System For C3 Pro / E1 Helmets
The Schuberth SRC for C3 Pro and E1 is a communication system which is integrated into the acoustic collar of the Schuberth C3 Pro and E1 Adventure Helmets. You can install it in your helmet in just a few minutes according to the plug & play principle, and it is connected to the antenna integrated into the C3 Pro and E1 as a standard feature.
- Intercom between rider and pillion passenger
- Bike-to-bike intercom (up to 1000m)
- Intercom conference mode for up to 9 bikers
- VOX voice control
- Mobile phone, MP3, GPS connection
- Automatic gain control
- Integrated VHF radio with RDS
Intercom: Up to four motorcyclists can communicate simultaneously with each other using the SRCSystem PRO. Under ideal conditions the range is up to 1000 metres.
- Range of up to 1000 metres depending on the terrain and visual contact
- 4way intercom conference circuit (full duplex)
- "1+8" intercom communication between up to 9 bikers
- Voice command: Voice recognition system for genuine handsfree operation
- ClicktoLink: Enables intercom calls to be established spontaneously with other SRCSystem users in the vicinity
- Intercom to mobile: When the intercom range is exceeded
Voice Control (VOX): Voicecontrolled connection setup, acceptance and rejection
- Dual hands-free profile for simultaneous connection of two mobile phones
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo reception from an iPhone or other smartphones
- Telephone conference between rider, pillion passenger and caller
- Abbreviated dialling (can be set individually)
Phone + GPS: The connection between a mobile phone with Bluetooth capability and the SRCSystem PRO is extremely simple to set up. Incoming calls can be accepted with a voice command and using the keys of the SRCSystem PRO. This also applies for navigation devices with Bluetooth capability. After the SRCSystem PRO has been connected to the GPS device, the rider can receive the voice instructions conveniently over the two earphones.
- Simple control possible by means of voice commands (VOX)
- Fully compatible with all leading Bluetooth navigation systems
MP3 & MusicSharing: Most commonly available MP3 players can be connected to the SRCSystem PRO via the multifunctional USB interface. If the MP3 device supports Bluetooth A2DP technology, no cable is required.
- Easy to connect thanks to USB
- Simple control using the SRCSystem PRO's control keys
- MusicSharing (via A2DP) enables the rider and pillion passenger to receive the same stereo music simultaneously
- Wireless stereo reception and remote control of compatible MP3 players (A2DP /AVRCP)
Automatic Gain Control (AGC): AGC technology automatically and constantly ensures optimum volume according to travelling speed and ambient noise (patented technology for individual adjustment)
- Sensitivity can be configured individually with the software supplied
VHF Radio: The integrated VHF radio now enables you to listen to your favourite station and important traffic announcements while you are travelling. The antenna which is already integrated into the C3 Pro & C3 Pro Women as a standard feature guarantees top quality reception at all times. Thanks to the RDS function the strongest signal for the selected frequency is always picked up, even at high speeds. You can store up to six radio stations.
- RDS function for automatic station adjustment
- User-defined programming possible with SRCS software
- Traffic news can be received while travelling
- Highspeed selection of the six strongest radio channels in the vicinity at the press of a button
- Automatic muting when navigation instructions or mobile phone calls are received
Software Update: Always keep up to date. The latest version of the SRCSystem PRO is always available to you as a download. If you register your SRCSystem PRO, you will be informed by email as soon as a software update is available.
Accessories & Technical Details:
- Gooseneck microphone included
- Up to 13 hours speaking time/1 week standby
- Two HD loudspeakers (3.5 mm jack)
- Waterproof and dust protected
- Range depends on terrain. Intercom operation requires other devices.
- Mobile phone and navigation operation only possible using Bluetooth compatible devices
- Microsoft Windows operating system is required.
- Minimum requirement: Windows XP / Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 2XS - LG Helmets & All Sizes C3W Pro||RevZilla Item #1046692||MFR. Product #9049100316||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL - 3XL Helmets||RevZilla Item #1046693||MFR. Product #9049100317||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
42 Customer Reviews
26 Questions & 24 Answers