Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Sena RC4 4-Button Handlebar Remote
The RC4 clips onto your bars so you can have immediate access to Sena menu functions without needing to reach up to your helmet. The four button array can easily handle tasks like engaging intercom, answering calls or changing a song. The RC4 strikes a balance between ease of use with a gloved hand while being unobtrusive enough not to interfere with the other controls on your bike.
The RC4 links up with Smart Ready Sena Bluetooth headsets such as the 30K, 20S, 10U, 10R, 10S and 10C as well as the Sena Cavalry Helmet and Schuberth SC1 to enable remote operation.
- Simple spring-loaded clamp-on installation
- Glove-friendly buttons
- Up to 5 month battery life
- Status LED
- 30K Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System
- 20S Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System
- 10C Motorcycle Bluetooth Camera & Communication System
- 10R Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System
- 10S Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System
- 10U Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System with Handlebar Remote Control
- Sena Cavalry Helmet
- Schuberth SC1
- Operating time: 5 months
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Water resistant
- Dimensions: 76.5mm x 39mm x 15.5mm (3" x 1.54" x 0.61")
- Weight: 28 g (0.9 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Generic Access Profile (GAP)
- Generic Attribute Profile (GATT)
- Working distance: up to 10 meters
- Battery Type: CR2016 Lithium coin battery
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
Note: The LED indicator light is only visible when lit.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Sena RC4 4-Button Handlebar Remote||RevZilla Item #1175467||MFR. Product #SC-4B-01||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Just got mine from Revzilla today, paired and tested.
Works with iPhone for volume, voice dialing, Siri functions, music, texting, etc.
Control volume, music, etc.
AND (drum roll) THE CAMERA! Tested in video, video tagging and snapshot modes.
Comes with a spare battery (type 2016).
1. Put the 10C in remote pairing FIRST, then the Rc4 in pairing mode as the 10C pairing times out quickly.
2. If your RC4 won't power up out of the box just do a factory reset on the unit then all is good.
now you don't have to take your hands off the handle bar to control your Sena headset...great safety enhancement.
1 year ago
There is a learning curve, but once you understand how to connect it with you blue tooth phone and the SENA 10B or the SENA 10C it is easy and convenient to operate.
No more taking my hands off the grips and fumbling with the controls. Making and receiving phone calls is easy, like playing music when want to and going silent when want to enjoy the rhythm of the road.
Really like being able to capture still pictures on the run. That will probably be my most used function.
11 months ago
The firmware update went fine & then the new remote connected but now the 10u refused to pair with my Galaxy Note 8 phone. After trying factory resets on both the RC4 & 10u with no success, I opened a chat with Sena support.
I have seen many posts stating that Sena's support is terrible, but that was definitely not the case in my circumstance. The tech was a great guy & had everything working again in 10 minutes. It does help that I am a computer tech I guess, so I understood what he was saying & I am very happy with the setup now.
5 months ago
9 months ago
So, about a month ago I sprung for a Schuberth C4 helmet and LOVE it.
A few days later I went giddy with the debit card and bought the SC1 Advanced Communications System.
I love it as much as the new lid.
A few days ago I completed the "I'll-Eat-Ramen" trifecta and acquired the Schuberth branded (Sena made) handlebar remote.
I dig the shi* out of this purchase too!
The remote simplifies the process of maneuvering through the various functions of the SC1A without fumbling with gloved hands for the helmet control buttons.
It's sleek, blends in with the rest of the components on my HD FLHT handlebars and although no one has actually said this I feel it makes me look younger and in much better physical condition.
Schuberth products and Schuberth branded products will help your heavy leather billfold feel light as a feather with every 'click' on the "ADD TO SHOPPING CART" button but the stuff is BAD ASS and who wants to spend their hard earned duckets on junk anyway?
Revzilla has been LIGHTENING FAST with shipment of all three of my recent Schuberth purchases, their pricing is competitive and to be honest...Revzilla is just a pleasure to do business with.
Now...raise up ever so slightly from that desk chair, lean a bit to the side and pull out that chunk of tri-folded cowhide out and put that plastic to work and order this stuff.
I promise; you'll be happier, Revzilla will get it to you in a few days, you won't have to pay shipping and just like it did for me; you'll look younger, trimmer, and sexier than you ever did when making a gear purchase from some internet unknown or local shop.
Ride safe my fellow Revzillers.
1 year ago