Save $131.25 25%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Roland Sands Trent Jacket
The RSD Trent takes the hoody and stands it on its head. Forget stuff falling out of open pockets, the Trent has zippered pockets and tough Kevlar/Cordura fabric construction. Shoulder and elbow armor included, just pop in optional back protection. This armored hoodie is ready to hit the streets or your favorite local bar.
- Outershell 67% DuPont™ Kevlar® / 33% Cordura construction
- Fully lined satin poly with mesh inserts
- Zip close front
- Zip close cuffs with snaps
- Café snap collar
- Zip close vents
- Inside zippered storage pocket
- Ships with CE approved level 1 elbow and shoulder armor
- Armor-ready back protector pocket (armor sold separately)
- Classic fit with pre-curved sleeves and rotated shoulders
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1237822||MFR. Product #/RD8349||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
RSD Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Neck (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Measure the circumference of your neck, placing the measuring tape just under your larynx.
Sizing & Fit
2 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 2 Answers