Sizing & Fit
Bull-it SR6 Riding Jeans
The Bull-it SR6 Jeans have a regular fit with approximately 0.5" to 1" of flexibility in the waist. These straight leg jeans will fit inside or over boots. SR6 refers to the amount of abrasion resistance. SR6=6.26 seconds of abrasion protection. Compare this with 1.4MM cowhide's 5.8 seconds of abrasion resistance, and you'll agree that the Bull-it SR6 Jeans set a higher standard. Add in a water repellent finish, and you'll find yourself reaching for the Bull-it SR6 Jeans whenever you ride.
- 12oz cotton denim
- Traditional 5 pocket and an additional coin pocket
- Black leather belt patch with embroidered Bull-it logo
- Covec sew in label in rear right hand pocket
- Brushed metal matt finish button and front pocket rivets
- Side and rear seam construction triple stitched
- Genuine YKK locking front zipper
- Inside waistband layer with Bull-it branded printing
- UV laminate protector inside
- Micro climate inside with 1MM of airflow using Covec structure and cool mesh liner, keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool in the summer.
- Covec thermal barrier inside prevents heat transfer from road friction.
- 60% internal cover of Covec impact abrasion prevention layer
- Knee and hip armor pockets for optional CE approved protectors (sold separately)
- Water repellent finish
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Vintage Blue / 54X32||RevZilla Item #1128610||MFR. Product #101505013254||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Vintage Blue / 50X34||RevZilla Item #1128621||MFR. Product #101505013450||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Vintage Blue / 52X34||RevZilla Item #1128622||MFR. Product #101505013452||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Vintage Blue / 54X34||RevZilla Item #1128623||MFR. Product #101505013454||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Bull-it Men's Pant Sizing
|Waist Size||Fits Waist(in)||Hips (in)||Thigh (in)||Front Rise (in)||Back Rise (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Sizing & Fit
78 Customer Reviews
13 Questions & 35 Answers