Bull-it SR6 Straight Women's Riding Jeans
The Bull-it SR6 Jeans have a snug fit at the waist and hips. These straight leg jeans are suitable for inside or outside any boot. SR6 refers to the amount of abrasion resistance. SR6=6.26 seconds of abrasion protection. Compare this with 1.4MM cowhide's 5.8 seconds of abrasion resistance, and you'll agree that the Bull-it SR6 Jeans set a higher standard. Add in a water repellent finish, and you'll find yourself reaching for the Bull-it SR6 Jeans whenever you ride.
- Cut: Straight leg
- Rise: Low in front, higher in back
- True to Size: We recommend going down 1 size from what size chart suggests.
- Traditional 5 pocket design
- Leather belt patch with embroidered Bull-it logo
- Covec sew in label in rear right hand pocket
- Brushed metal matte finish button and front pocket rivets
- Side and rear seam construction triple stitched
- Genuine YKK locking front zipper
- Inside waistband layer with Bull-it branded printing
- Covec thermal barrier inside prevents heat transfer from road friction
- 60% internal cover of Covec impact abrasion prevention layer
- Knee and hip armor pockets for optional CE approved protectors (sold separately)
- Water repellent finish
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 28X29 (Short) / Ocean||RevZilla Item #1210739||MFR. Product #114406012908||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style 34X29 (Short) / Ocean||RevZilla Item #1210742||MFR. Product #114406012914||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Bull-it Women's Straight Jeans Sizing
|US Size||Waist||Fits Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Thigh (in)||Front Rise (in)||Back Rise (in)||UK Size|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.