Bull-it SR6 Straight Women's Riding Jeans
The Bull-it SR6 Jeans have a snug fit at the waist and hips. These straight leg jeans are suitable for inside or outside any boot. SR6 refers to the amount of abrasion resistance. SR6=6.26 seconds of abrasion protection. Compare this with 1.4MM cowhide's 5.8 seconds of abrasion resistance, and you'll agree that the Bull-it SR6 Jeans set a higher standard. Add in a water repellent finish, and you'll find yourself reaching for the Bull-it SR6 Jeans whenever you ride.
- Cut: Straight leg
- Rise: Low in front, higher in back
- True to Size: We recommend going down 1 size from what size chart suggests.
- Traditional 5 pocket design
- Leather belt patch with embroidered Bull-it logo
- Covec sew in label in rear right hand pocket
- Brushed metal matte finish button and front pocket rivets
- Side and rear seam construction triple stitched
- Genuine YKK locking front zipper
- Inside waistband layer with Bull-it branded printing
- Covec thermal barrier inside prevents heat transfer from road friction
- 60% internal cover of Covec impact abrasion prevention layer
- Knee and hip armor pockets for optional CE approved protectors (sold separately)
- Water repellent finish
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 24X29 (Short) / Ocean||RevZilla Item #1210737||Store Sku||MFR. Product #1789338||AvailabilityCloseout: This product is no longer available|
Bull-it Women's Pant Sizing
|US Size||UK Size||Waist||Fits Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Thigh (in)||Front Rise (in)||Back Rise (in)|
- Regular: 31 in
- Short: 29 in
- Long: 33 in
Note: Thigh, front rise and back rise sizing may differ between jean models. Use this size chart as guidance only.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.